Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Steelers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

You've said not one positive thing since you've posted here. Yeah you must be a lot of fun to be around.

Well I'm flattered you've read all of my posts.

Absurd claim aside, I praised the entire team last week on a great overall team effort. I say positive things when there are positives to take.

51 points and counting? Sorry. I don't take much good away from that. Again if you want to settle for that be my guest.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hooray for your 1 every 2447.

And Luck and the receivers on a near weekly basis. And the special teams for continuing to play well. After years of being horrible outside our punters/kickers, they've come to play each and every week.

The team still has problems. If you want to ignore that and settle, go right ahead.

Colts suffered their third loss of the 2014 NFL season with their 51-34 loss to the Steelers. Colts have a chance to win their six game before their bye week, as they should put this game behind them, and prepare for their next game on the road with Eli Manning, and the New York Giants. Colts have an extra day to prepare for them between games. Colts still lead the AFC South, though. Until next Monday Niight for ESPN's MNF, GO COLTS!!!!