Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A Boom coming to a stadium near you?

azcolt

wut. Besides, I live in Missouri, not only is Pittsburgh far away, it is actually farther then Indianapolis. So he isn't coming, he is actually going.

I'm in VA

I thought for sure we played the Redskins in Indianapolis this year not FedEx Field

Did I miss something?

ESPN's John Clayton reports Trent did very little in practice today.

So, I'm not expecting Trent to play.     I think Boom will play and hopefully get a number of touches.   I think he'll do very well. 

But, he's got to be careful about blitz pick-up.   Priority One:  Gotta protect the franchise! 

Good luck Boom,   looking forward to your coming-out party this Sunday!

I'm in VA

I thought for sure we played the Redskins in Indianapolis this year not FedEx Field

Did I miss something?

What is your point? I was being ornery fueled by my angry,distressed state from wasting 9 hours of my life so far on 7 math problems. I also do not understand what the Redskins have anything to do with what I posted. You are messing with my mental state lol. 

What is your point? I was being ornery fueled by my angry,distressed state from wasting 9 hours of my life so far on 7 math problems. I also do not understand what the Redskins have anything to do with what I posted. You are messing with my mental state lol.

haha carry on

No need for a three headed monster when the two headed one is working fine. RB need to find a rhythm.

I don't think you will get to see much of Boom this wkend Trent will play.

T Rich/Bradshaw grind out tough yards while Boom can be a good change of pace back

and blast through the line like cannon fire. Keep the defense on its toes.

T Rich/Bradshaw grind out tough yards while Boom can be a good change of pace back

and blast through the line like cannon fire. Keep the defense on its toes.

Except boom isnt much of a change of pace. Hes a power back. Our only speed back we had got tempted by a red shiny thing...

i can assure you, even if Trent misses a game or two he will take his spot back when he returns

I really think that's debatable.......Or should be up for debate IF Herron comes out and plays well in both running and blitz pick up if he plays, Trent has played better then last year no question .....But let be honest......He still has not played well running the ball unless you got some sort of grading curve for him or something....He has the 9th most rushing attempts in the league but the 16th most rushing yards (358)......There are 7 other rb's who range from 81-97 carries who have more yards rushing then he does....Russell Wilson has 73 less carries then he does and only 31 less yards....and he has 1 more rushing TD

I personally think the only thing that's keeping Trent from riding the bench right now is blitz pick up and the hope that Trent will break out...It does however seem like at least for the Colts we have seen the extent of his breakout performance