Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bill Polian Hall of Fame Finalist

Blue Horseshoe

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great choice.  Took 3 different teams to the Conference Champsionship, 2 different teams to 5 Superbowls (Polian was not the GM of the last Bills SB).  Turned around a 4-12 Bills team, a 3-13 Colts team and took a new franchise to the NFC championship game in 2 years.  Yeah, he deserves it.

Also to blame Polian because a kicker missed a chip shot FG is ignorant.

name me every team the Celtics and lakers beat to win a championship without googling it 

So.....   we're talking football...   

And now,  to try and cover your *** you switch the topic to basketball...   the Celtics with 17 titles and the lakers with 16 titles.

Really.....   you're Polian hate is embarrassing.    In a really spectacular way, flat out embarrassing.

Punt and live to play another day......

Oh, and by the way,  according to you, no one remembers who finished 2nd?    The Bills finished 2nd four straight years.....    and Marv Levy, their head coach, was elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2001 having never won a Super Bowl.        He got elected based on his runner-up achievement.

So, you're wrong -- again.

I will never understand how someone can be a Colts fan and hate Polian, after so many years of great success. Yes, Colts didn't win the Super Bowl every year but they were always in discussion. How many fanbases can say that?

I must disclaim that I am a fan of that man. I would listen to him all day talking about football.

So.....   we're talking football...   

And now,  to try and cover your *** you switch the topic to basketball...   the Celtics with 17 titles and the lakers with 16 titles.

Really.....   you're Polian hate is embarrassing.    In a really spectacular way, flat out embarrassing.

Punt and live to play another day......

Oh, and by the way,  according to you, no one remembers who finished 2nd?    The Bills finished 2nd four straight years.....    and Marv Levy, their head coach, was elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2001 having never won a Super Bowl.        He got elected based on his runner-up achievement.

So, you're wrong -- again.

so you look only at the hindsight of things. the high powered offenses and the wins. what did all of those so called genius moves get? regular season awards? how about one and dones in the playoffs. how about tieing up the cap by overpaying medicore players like kelvin hayden joesph addai and gary brackett 

so you look only at the hindsight of things. the high powered offenses and the wins. what did all of those so called genius moves get? regular season awards? how about one and dones in the playoffs. how about tieing up the cap by overpaying medicore players like kelvin hayden joesph addai and gary brackett

Kinda funny the three guys you mention were all starters on the superbowl winning team. It doesn't really help your case. As a matter of fact it amazes me how often you are on the wrong side of the augment

Kinda funny the three guys you mention were all starters on the superbowl winning team. It doesn't really help your case. As a matter of fact it amazes me how often you are on the wrong side of the augment

really? thats your argument? they were on the super bowl team? what did addai brackett and hayden do when they left indy? in fact what has any of our players besides peyton done since they left indy?

Your Polian hate is funny.

name one player the Colts wanted to sign but didn't because they didn't have the cap money?

Never mind, it doesn't matter. Polian was a great GM and he deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.

Good luck Mr. Polian.

really? thats your argument? they were on the super bowl team? what did addai brackett and hayden do when they left indy? in fact what has any of our players besides peyton done since they left indy?

What does what they did when they left have to do with their contributions to the superbowl team? To answer your other irrelevant question, Tim Jennings, Pierre Garcon, and Jake Scott have done well since they left here

Your Polian hate is funny.

name one player the Colts wanted to sign but didn't because they didn't have the cap money?

Never mind, it doesn't matter. Polian was a great GM and he deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.

Good luck Mr. Polian.

any of every good FA since we couldnt because polain is as conservative as john fox and tied our money on C level stars by giving them A level contracts

What does what they did when they left have to do with their contributions to the superbowl team? To answer your other irrelevant question, Tim Jennings, Pierre Garcon, and Jake Scott have done well since they left here

their pay didnt match their contribution thats my point

I don't know, I've never built an nfl team. But apparently you have

I dont need to understand building a franchise 101 to know a market value for a certain player. I actually remember a story about kelvin hayden wanting 5 million a year before they starting talking and polian gave him 7