Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Everything Vontae (Mega Merge)

keverton

I think that's the first thing I noticed about him last season. He seems to be actually using backdated information to make calculated risks. You can tell that his attention to detail is going up making his mistake count go down. He was always talented I just think it took some coaching to get his mind in the game! And it's awesome

I'd enjoy it if they do... I have some Welsh roots... makes watching the rugby with that side of the family pretty interesting. 

I love Wales rugby matches! If you ever get the chance you HAVE to come to Cardiff on a match day! It'll be like nothing you've experienced before! :heh:

I find it funny that here are all of these Vontae Davis fans now!!  I remember a couple years back when he came to Indy there were a lot of people wanting him ran out of town saying " he does not fit the mood of the Colts" "he is a thug".  Now everyone is a fan, Vontae was a gamer when he was with the Dolphins he was just young and needed coaching.  He has gotten that in Indy and now he is lights out.  So with that being said get on the Vontae train people.  VENT MOMENT!!!   Go Colts

I honestly think Bernard did something to * Dalton off sunday... There were a few times Dalton just served him up....

It was our play calling. We blitzed them so much that they did not know when to throw hots and when not to. This was a time not to throw the hot route. We had them guessing wrong all day.

Yup, set him up again against Adams a series or two later. Bernard never had a chance.

I still love Peyton, but he would do that too.  I guess they figure it's their job to move the sticks and the receivers jobs to catch the ball.  Whatever else happens isn't on them.