Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 10/22 "Twosday Twofer"

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   Pro Bowl balloting has begun Colts peeps so twodays "Twosday Twofer" will feature questions about the 2015 Pro Bowl.

:blueshoe:   1.  Did the NFL make another mistake - by holding the 2015 Pro Bowl in Arizona - the same city hosting the Super Bowl ??

:blueshoe:   2.  Which of these descriptions matches your Pro Bowl voting:

A.  I vote almost every day

B.  I vote ONLY for Colts players on the ballot

C.  I carefully evaluate the ballot and only vote for the players who genuinely deserve the Pro Bowl position regardless of team

D.  Fans can vote for the Pro Bowl ??

E.  I vote for my favorite players on the ballot - whether they deserve it or not 

:blueshoe:   Wow - totally surprized by the negative feelings towards the Pro Bowl.  I feel that the NFL made a HUGE mistake when they moved it to the week BEFORE the Super Bowl.  I think that the players from the Super Bowl teams should have an opportunity to actually PLAY in the Pro Bowl.  Example:  Dallas Clark was chosen for ONE Pro Bowl - but - didn't get to play because the Colts were in the Super Bowl.

:blueshoe:   1.  Yes - the last time the game was played in the host city (Miami the year our Colts lost the Super Bowl) - the majority of players elected to the Pro Bowl chose NOT to attend and/or play the game.  The Pro Bowl should stay PERMANENTLY in Hawaii.

:blueshoe:   2.  A - the fan vote counts 1/3 in the Pro Bowl selections.

C -  when I have the time to actually evaluate the players / B - when I'm short on time