Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Post Week 6 PFF article on CB play

chad72

So Vontae isn't even an honorable mention lol...

That is what I thought. After week 7, he better get props.

Now, people are going to bring up Andre Johnson and that is why I want to wait till Vontae plays Antonio Brown vs the Steelers on the road. To me, that will be the toughest test Vontae Davis would have, Antonio Brown, IMO.

I really did not think Demaryius Thomas was on the same page as Peyton the first 3 games. Then the bye week happened and they have exploded together since then.

That is what I thought. After week 7, he better get props.

Now, people are going to bring up Andre Johnson and that is why I want to wait till Vontae plays Antonio Brown vs the Steelers on the road. To me, that will be the toughest test Vontae Davis would have, Antonio Brown, IMO.

I really did not think Demaryius Thomas was on the same page as Peyton the first 3 games. Then the bye week happened and they have exploded together since then.

Thomas had to play in the slot because of Welker's problems.  He is best on the outside.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/10/20/refo-bengals-colts-week-7/

Here's the week 7 report from PFF. Vontae and AC had the highest grades for the Colts and Vontae hasn't had a negative grade from them all year.

Finally, Vontae gets his due!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

To be honest, the only teams that can go toe-to-toe with us are two kinds - ones that have athletic TEs (Broncos, Patriots) and the second kind would be the ones that have a good running game to control tempo (In the AFC, I can only think of Steelers that we have to face, who are sneakily in the top 5 in rushing, the others would be the Chiefs and Dolphins that we don't play that are also in the top 5) and time of possession.