Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Injuries

GoColts8818

Freeman was back in the game..played quite a bit once he came back in.  I don't know exactly how long he was out but I think it was at least a couple of Bengal drives...so like 6 plays.   :D

Wayne looked like a hyperextended elbow.  Honestly I thought he should have been shut down after that happened.  I'm sure he wanted to get those last few passes in front of the home crowd to move up whatever record he was working on, but the game was well in hand.  this is one of the few times I've disliked a move by Pagano...I thought he should have stepped in and forced Reggie to sit on the bench the rest of the game so as not to make it worse.  I know I know, I'm certainly no doctor but it was clear it was affecting Reggie's game.

I saw three I know of coming out of the game.

Richardson looks to have a hamstring

Freeman got banged up but might have come back in.

Wayne suffered some kind of arm/hand injury and was gutting it out to get his three catches.

Any others or any updates?

I still don't think Freeman is all the way healed from his hamstring injury. He starts off good, like he did in the Texans game, then slows down the more he's out there.

Wayne looked to have hyperextended his elbow. I'm surprised he kept playing. After it happened he looked to have issues raising his arm up.

I still don't think Freeman is all the way healed from his hamstring injury. He starts off good, like he did in the Texans game, then slows down the more he's out there.

Wayne looked to have hyperextended his elbow. I'm surprised he kept playing. After it happened he looked to have issues raising his arm up.

yeah the reggie one was not pretty. I think had he not been playing for his three catches streak he would have been shut down. They only really went back to him when the game was well in hand and they could toss easy ones to keep the streak going.