rock8591

Celebrity look-alikes

Myles    701

Hair makes a HUGE difference in how we perceive a person's appearance. Imagine Kevin Costner bald...he's Bruce Willis's fraternal twin.

kevin_costner3.jpg

perfectworld01.jpg

Not even close.    Make that eye appointment yet?

southwest1    10,377

Guitarist Steve Vai & Medusa from Greek Mythology with hair composed of live snakes. [it's actually rapper Rihanna.] I just like the wild rock-n-roll hair I guess. 

Steve%20Vai%20wallpaper%20(5).jpg

5ce9a52d0dc73779dadebc451857d5fe.jpg

• Like 1

Myles    701

Guitarist Steve Vai & Medusa from Greek Mythology with hair composed of live snakes. [it's actually rapper Rihanna.] I just like the wild rock-n-roll hair I guess. 

Steve%20Vai%20wallpaper%20(5).jpg

5ce9a52d0dc73779dadebc451857d5fe.jpg

Twins

• Like 1

Heath_M    1

Reggie Brown - Barack Obama

Steve Bridges - George W Bush

Tony J Redburn - Michael Jackson

Wendy Thompson - Britney Spears

Carol Woodle - Oprah Winfrey

Dark_Indy    216

There have been multiple times that I've seen head shots of Katy Perry or Zooey Deschanel and couldn't tell which one was which. 

I vaguely remember seeing trailers for that film. I think I wrote off Vince Vaughn after he got really popular. At that point all of his films were the same. That trailer also shows Chris Pratt 1.0. It's crazy how much different he looks then compared to now! 

I have to thank you for highlighting, in huge bold letters, that grammatical error I made! I didn't notice it until it was right up there for everyone to see.

Here's another few that look pretty similar. The guy on the left, he's more of a cousin, but the two on the right could pass for twins.

1381145165384.jpg

Harvey Dent, The Punisher and the Highlander?

• Like 1

ruksak    5,965

The late Al Davis - Freddy Krueger

060103_aldavis_vmed_9p_widec.jpgmakeup7.jpg

Just for a bit of clarification; Is that pic of Davis from when he was alive or......?

• Like 2

southwest1    10,377

John Clayton and Heinrich Himmler....

john%20clayton_zpstgqjtnbn.jpghimmler_zps2wse8v2d.jpg

Spot on comparison PAC56. Very Nice. You had the Sean Payton & Lee Harvey Oswald perfect facial match too. Modern day tie ins with historical figures always makes me laugh my caboose off. Good work!  :hat:

• Like 1

BrentMc11    19,371

Wow Brett....Mulcahy and Himmler is a creepy-close resemblance.

I had another one selected to put up that was even closer in resemblance.  It could not be posted :)

• Like 3

pacolts56    2,349

Spot on comparison PAC56. Very Nice. You had the Sean Payton & Lee Harvey Oswald perfect facial match too. Modern day tie ins with historical figures always makes me laugh my caboose off. Good work!  :hat:

Thanks SW1...and I'm trying to come up with some less-villainous and dastardly historical faces with these celebrity look-alikes....I don't mean to glorify them in the least.

But damn if some of these people don't resemble each other.

Eric Weddle really needs to smile more or lose that beard or he's liable to have some jumpy TSA agent at the airport screw a gun in his ear!

• Like 1

southwest1    10,377

Jack Ruby & Joe Pesci...Wide nose, high forehead, thin eyebrows, & a receding hairline...Not an exact replica, but they'd pass for first cousins easy IMO...

ruby_121.jpg

tumblr_m8uhgn6Nbs1qgpddwo1_1280.jpg

• Like 3

pacolts56    2,349

Jack Ruby & Joe Pesci...Wide nose, high forehead, thin eyebrows, & a receding hairline...Not an exact replica, but they'd pass for first cousins easy IMO...

ruby_121.jpg

tumblr_m8uhgn6Nbs1qgpddwo1_1280.jpg

LOL.....good one there SW1!!

And considering Jack Ruby's mob entanglements....that's a movie role made for Pesci if there ever was one.

• Like 1

southwest1    10,377

Thanks SW1...and I'm trying to come up with some less-villainous and dastardly historical faces with these celebrity look-alikes....I don't mean to glorify them in the least.

But damn if some of these people don't resemble each other.

Eric Weddle really needs to smile more or lose that beard or he's liable to have some jumpy TSA agent at the airport screw a gun in his ear!

No worries PAC56. I know you're not diabolical; You're just gifted at pinpointing perfect faces. You're only highlighting their physical appearance only not their violent tendencies or crimes against humanity. 

Yeah, I never noticed before, but Eric Weddle could easily pass for an Afghanistan terrorist on the FBI's most wanted list or interpol's for that matter even though he's a cool dude in real life. 

No worries brother. You're not glorifying anybody just acknowledging their cosmetic appearance with a close resemblance to another person that's it. You've done nothing wrong trust me. Keep it up. 

• Like 1

southwest1    10,377

I think Ben Roethlisberger and Will Farrell

img-Ben-Roethlisberger.jpg

will-ferrell-twain-prize.jpg

Will's got the same smirk as Big Ben does too. An excellent selection LNB. Not only that, since Ferrell did the movie "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby," he'd re-enact Big Ben's motorcycle accident flawlessly in the Pittsburgh Steelers made for TV feature too. 

• Like 1

southwest1    10,377

Conan O'Brian's hair & Warner Brothers cartoon character comb Foghorn Leghorn...Like a peacock mating ritual in the wild. Enough said. 

5e54c824259221296dcfd9d8e3a09230-conan-o

Foghorn-Leghorn-icon.png

• Like 3

southwest1    10,377

Ben Savage and Mandy Patinkin (older version)

ben-savage.jpg

mandy.jpg

This is spot on rock8591!

The bushy eyebrows, the receding hair line, the wide nose, the same line pattern around the cheeks when they smile, & the same thickness in their hair too even though 1 guy has straight hair & the other guy's is curly.

Nicely done!  :thmup:

southwest1    10,377

Former VP of the United States Dick Cheney & Gollum from the Lord Of The Rings Peter Jackson film trilogy....

Okay, maybe that was a tad bit harsh...On Gollum I mean... haha

former-vice-president-dick-cheney-speaks

gollum4.jpg

• Like 1

southwest1    10,377

Actress  Linda Fiorentino & Missy Peregrym...A mother daughter combination if there ever was one. No, just in case you were wondering, they are not related at all...

linda-fiorentino-167579l.jpg

missy-peregrym-643804l.jpg

• Like 1

rock8591    684

This is spot on rock8591!

The bushy eyebrows, the receding hair line, the wide nose, the same line pattern around the cheeks when they smile, & the same thickness in their hair too even though 1 guy has straight hair & the other guy's is curly.

Nicely done!  :thmup:

Hard to tell sarcasm online...was that sarcasm or serious?

P.S. it's funny, Ben Savage played a younger version of Mandy Patinkin's character in Criminal Minds, season 10.

nburgmei    243

I just stumbled across another after starting the second season of "Sons of Anarchy." I'd go with brothers on this one.

Henry Rollins - Actor, singer, angry man

rollins-306-1387472250.jpg

Bas Rutten - Mix-martial artist, commentator, quite cheerful

bas-rutten.jpg?d=600

Also, if you're into MMA and you haven't seen Bas Rutten then you should give him a look. He's from the early days when things weren't quite as polished, but he was a scary man.

• Like 1