rock8591

Celebrity look-alikes

220 posts in this topic

How did I miss this thread?!

For the record (because I too like beating a dead horse), I was a huge Bruce Willis fan in my younger years (who needed NSYNC when I had Bruce??), and I never once thought he looked like Kevin Costner.  KC is a good lookin' man in his own right, but Bruce was the man.  

I say 'was' because I think he's gotten too skinny.  But I digress.

post-15006-0-96803700-1426721336_thumb.j                     post-15006-0-77033300-1426721361_thumb.j

Mike Tomlin, HC Steelers      Omar Epps, actor

2 people like this

marty feldman & reche caldwell

marty_feldman300x300.jpg1325929241_8595f259e0.jpg

I remember Weird Al singing..."She's got, Marty Feldman Eyes."...laughing out loud.

5 people like this

I've never been convinced that these two aren't actually the same person.

1401208125_javier-bardem-jeffrey-dean-mo

3 people like this

Who the heck are they?  The Bobsy twins?  HA HA!

9cb0d2e9a8c60c30b129c4030a4f19e4.jpg

3 people like this

haha. Thanks. This thread was fun to look through. A nice change of pace.

post-15006-0-93497800-1427391368_thumb.j

Will Farrell (actor) and Chad Smith (drummer for Red Hot Chili Peppers)

Why are my pictures so teeny tiny?

1 person likes this

attachicon.gifdopple.jpg

Will Farrell (actor) and Chad Smith (drummer for Red Hot Chili Peppers)

Why are my pictures so teeny tiny?

It is OK when we click on it :)

2 people like this

Whoa, even their facial hair/5 o clock shadow matches. The guy on the left is actor Javier Bardem, but whose the man on the right nburgmel? 

Whoa, even their facial hair/5 o clock shadow matches. The guy on the left is actor Javier Bardem, but whose the man on the right nburgmel? 

Jeffrey Dean Morgan

The guy on the right is Jeffrey Dean Morgan. I know him from Grey's Anatomy and The Losers. He's been in a lot of other things that I haven't seen. It's not just those two photos that make them look alike though! They just legitimately look like the exact same person!

Who the heck are they?  The Bobsy twins?  HA HA!

The guy on the right is Jeffrey Dean Morgan. I know him from Grey's Anatomy and The Losers. He's been in a lot of other things that I haven't seen. It's not just those two photos that make them look alike though! They just legitimately look like the exact same person!

Cool. Yeah, I should have known Jeffrey Dean Morgan was in the film "The Losers" but in my defense, I was distracted by the smoking hot actress Zoe Saldana & the other characters became irrelevant unless Zoe was also on screen with him at the same time. 

The-Losers-zoe-saldana-22468952-500-209.

Cool. Yeah, I should have known Jeffrey Dean Morgan was in the film "The Losers" but in my defense, I was distracted by the smoking hot actress Zoe Saldana & the other characters became irrelevant unless Zoe was also on screen with him at the same time. 

Understandable. She actually bears a close resemblance to Thandie Newton. My votes for Zoe though!

gallery_big_Thandie_Newton_and_Zoe_Salda

1 person likes this

Understandable. She actually bears a close resemblance to Thandie Newton. My votes for Zoe though!

gallery_big_Thandie_Newton_and_Zoe_Salda

You are wise beyond your years nburgmel. I concur with that statement completely.  :hat: Yes, I remember Thandie Newton from "Mission Impossible II" & "Rogue." You have a keen eye for similarities BTW. 

They could easily pass for 1st cousins no doubt.

The funny thing [ironic thing] is that I own that film "Losers" as well as a wide variety of her movies. I should have known that where I'd seen Jeffrey Dean Morgan from. It's a good thing I've got people like you to set me straight. LOL! 

There is always this impressive series of attractive doppelgangers.

large.jpg

Clearly, an anonymous DNA Donation Bank participant needed some additional money in college that's my guess. Also, the storyline for the film "Delivery Man" too starring actor Vince Vaughn. 

Not the best film BTW. A foolish premise with a textbook happy ending that is lame beyond words. JMO. 

Clearly, an anonymous DNA Donation Bank participant needed some additional money in college that's my guess. Also, the storyline for the film "Delivery Man" too starring actor Vince Vaughn. 

Not the best film BTW. A foolish premise with a textbook happy ending that is lame beyond words. JMO. 

There have been multiple times that I've seen head shots of Katy Perry or Zooey Deschanel and couldn't tell which one was which. 

I vaguely remember seeing trailers for that film. I think I wrote off Vince Vaughn after he got really popular. At that point all of his films were the same. That trailer also shows Chris Pratt 1.0. It's crazy how much different he looks then compared to now! 

I have to thank you for highlighting, in huge bold letters, that grammatical error I made! I didn't notice it until it was right up there for everyone to see.

Here's another few that look pretty similar. The guy on the left, he's more of a cousin, but the two on the right could pass for twins.

1381145165384.jpg

1960423-american-actor-tim-daly-holds-up

David Koresh?

No, that's Tim Daly. This is David Koresh

index.html_txtphoto008_bigT.jpg

2 people like this

So here's one I just lucked upon. The top photo is a young Jim Carrey. The bottom photo is an actor named Christian Antidormi. I saw him in the Spartacus series recently and just happened to see this photo of Jim Carrey today. 

fI2ezm0.jpg

nm3274340.jpg

2 people like this

There have been multiple times that I've seen head shots of Katy Perry or Zooey Deschanel and couldn't tell which one was which. 

I vaguely remember seeing trailers for that film. I think I wrote off Vince Vaughn after he got really popular. At that point all of his films were the same. That trailer also shows Chris Pratt 1.0. It's crazy how much different he looks then compared to now! 

I have to thank you for highlighting, in huge bold letters, that grammatical error I made! I didn't notice it until it was right up there for everyone to see

What? I was only commending you on your decision to go with Zoe as opposed to Thandie that's all. No worries. It's all good nburgei. Yeah, Vince Vaughn movies are all a blur after awhile. Same plot different title. His own good flick was "Dodgeball" to me. 

It's hard to believe that Pratt is the current star of "Guardians Of The Galaxy" too. 

So here's one I just lucked upon. The top photo is a young Jim Carrey. The bottom photo is an actor named Christian Antidormi. I saw him in the Spartacus series recently and just happened to see this photo of Jim Carrey today. 

fI2ezm0.jpg

nm3274340.jpg

Excellent selection here man. So spot on it's spooky. It's like 2 yearbook photos of the same kid in different grades. Nice work buddy!  :hat:

What? I was only commending you on your decision to go with Zoe as opposed to Thandie that's all. No worries. It's all good nburgei. Yeah, Vince Vaughn movies are all a blur after awhile. Same plot different title. His own good flick was "Dodgeball" to me. 

It's hard to believe that Pratt is the current star of "Guardians Of The Galaxy" too. 

I was just playing. You literally used huge, bold letters for when I typed "My votes for" instead of "vote's." I do a lot of editing for my company, so it always hurts when I post something without proper proofreading! 

Pratt was in "Zero Dark Thirty," and he was beastly. He looked like a linebacker.

TE Jimmy Graham and a mannequin.....

graham_zpsgsacqpsl.jpg  mannequin%20head_zpsclquig1r.jpg

Even better than a womannequin :)

2 people like this

Even better than a womannequin :)

LOL....Brent, I'm trying to find a match for Lucille Ball's statue.

Google it if you haven't already seen it...but it's hideous and the sculptor should take up another line of work, maybe as a butcher.

Because his Lucy statue looks kinda like Rex Ryan with Elvis hair.

2 people like this

Google it if you haven't already seen it...but it's hideous and the sculptor should take up another line of work, maybe as a butcher.

I saw the 'gosh awful' statue.  OK now I am laughing...a butcher indeed.  Rex Ryan...I  actually tried to find a picture to come close :)  Thanks for the laugh. :thmup:

2 people like this

We saw that on the news last night.  Hideous is being Nice.   haha   There was absolutely NO hint of a resemblance.  Awful :puke:

Lucille-Ball-Hometown%20ap.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

3 people like this

We saw that on the news last night.  Hideous is being Nice.   haha   There was absolutely NO hint of a resemblance.  Awful :puke:

Just like this wonderful rendition of Eddie Munster.

il_340x270.703564594_cvpa.jpg

6 people like this

You can say that again Gramz. Yikes! It reminds me of actress Cherlize Theron in the 2003 movie "Monster" about serial killer Aileen Wuornos actually. 

charlize-theron-monster-movie-1301213101

2 people like this

I came across another one that actually had me stumped. I've been watching the series "Once Upon a Time." The entire time I thought the character of Hook...

This guy (Colin O'Donoghue)

Once-Upon-A-Time-Season2-Ep4-Hook.jpg

was actually this guy (Joseph Fiennes)

joseph_fiennes_shakespeare_in-_love.jpg

Completely fooled for an entire three seasons.

1 person likes this

And the finalists are...

Kurt Russell - Jeff Bridges

tumblr_kw8wd24l341qzls2xo1_500.jpg

Mike Pettine - Stone Cold Steve Austin

140123-mike-pettine-top.jpgSteve-Austin.jpg

Bonnie Somerville - Monica Potter

MV5BMTk5NDk2NzgzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTA2MV5BMjA3Mzg3Mzg5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjky

1 person likes this

I came across another one that actually had me stumped. I've been watching the series "Once Upon a Time." The entire time I thought the character of Hook...

This guy (Colin O'Donoghue)

Once-Upon-A-Time-Season2-Ep4-Hook.jpg

was actually this guy (Joseph Fiennes)

joseph_fiennes_shakespeare_in-_love.jpg

Completely fooled for an entire three seasons.

Whoa talk about doing a double take. It's like a mirror reflection. Very impressive nburgmei! 

Mike Pettine - Stone Cold Steve Austin

140123-mike-pettine-top.jpgSteve-Austin.jpg

A nice bald brotherhood likeness there Rock8591. It's a good match. Bravo! 

Here's another one that got me. I actually didn't realize this one until I searched the actor's name and realized I was wrong. I made it through four seasons before I happened to come across it.

This guy Sir Davos Seaworth (Liam Cunningham) from Game of Thrones...

game-of-thrones-liam-cunningham-1.jpg

is not an aged Leon the Professional (Jean Reno).

jean_reno.jpg

3 people like this

Former Bears WR Tom Waddle and Timothy McVeigh....

waddle1_zpspquanadw.jpg

McVeigh_zpsrwri2idx.jpg

1 person likes this

Get yo eyes checked.

Kevin Costner and Bruce Willis? Really? Most of these are ridiculous. Also, pics or get the fudge out. 

I agree.   Rock needs to get his eyes checked.   None of his look like each other.    He just found pics were a couple people had similar hair styles.     

Former Bears WR Tom Waddle and Timothy McVeigh....

waddle1_zpspquanadw.jpg

McVeigh_zpsrwri2idx.jpg

I guess there is a good reason McVeigh is not smiling....he gone. :Nuke:

3 people like this

Hair makes a HUGE difference in how we perceive a person's appearance. Imagine Kevin Costner bald...he's Bruce Willis's fraternal twin.

kevin_costner3.jpg

perfectworld01.jpg