rock8591

Celebrity look-alikes

220 posts in this topic

Heather Locklear & Heather Thomas...

Never could remember which was which looked alot alike...

Just know one was on Fallguy & one was on T.J.Hooker...

Man them were the days...

Your picking people who look slightly similar in certain pictures.....but in reality don't look anything alike.

Blake Bortles looks like a younger version of Mel Gibson. Still, he looks way older than 22, I would have guessed 40-45.

Blake+Bortles+ESPN+Party+Arrivals+sEFjuImel_gibson-12620.jpg

Sean Payton and Lee Harvey Oswald....

sean-payton_zps0364b667.jpgLee-Harvey-Oswald-9430309-1-402_zps0aaa2

5 thumbs up for originality & spot on replica matches PAC56. Too bad that SB game wasn't played in AT&T Stadium in Dallas Texas too. Now that would have been historically spooky man...Onside kick trickery near the grassy noel...With a referee with the last name Castro on the field. Too much? Yeah, I overthrew the metaphoric football there didn't I? Oops! 

1 person likes this

Actress Leslie Mann & actress Leslie Bibb look very similar in my estimation....

leslie-mann-2013-vanity-fair-oscar-party

Leslie-Bibb.jpg

1 person likes this

Singer Rihanna & actress Zoe Saldana could pass as sisters very easily or nieces anyway....

rihanna-hairstyle-42.jpg

zoe-saldana-227979939.jpg

1 person likes this

Country singer Kenny Rogers & actor Sam Elliot...It's mostly the hat & facial hair that tie these 2 men together with a western themed motif...

Kenny_Rogers_as_The_Gambler_AKA_The_Gamb

GNl2wMS.jpg

Inside the Actors Studio host James Lipton & Superman II [1980 movie] actor/villain Terence Stamp are brothers if you take off Lipton's eye glasses....

inside-the-actors-studio-15.jpg

kneelbeforezod.jpg

1 person likes this

Chicago Cubs MLB announcer Harry Caray & "The Music Man" musical co-star Buddy Hackett...It's late & I'm tired & the thick frames is the lynch pin factor here...I'm done on this thread for now...

caray_z3b25o3l_6bwcbnvd.jpg

buddy_hackett.jpg

2 people like this

Heather Locklear & Heather Thomas...

Never could remember which was which looked alot alike...

Just know one was on Fallguy & one was on T.J.Hooker...

Man them were the days...

Locklear [Top] was on TV show "TJ Hooker" with William Shatner & Thomas [bottom] was on the TV Show "Fall Guy." 

tjhooker.jpg

15585heather1.jpg

1 person likes this

Ken Howard looks like a potentially elderly Kevin James...

KenHoward_Granitz_12345785.jpg

kevin-james.jpg

Or a fat Bill Polian :)

2 people like this

Bill Polian [Former Colts GM] & Actor Ken Howard...

nfl_u_polian11_200.jpg

ken-howard-18th-annual-screen-actors-gui

OOOPS SW....I did not see that and posted...HA HA!

2 people like this

OOOPS SW....I did not see that and posted...HA HA!

No problem Brent. I was watching a movie recently called A.C.O.D. [Adult Children Of Divorce] & 1 of the characters named Ken Howard was in it & I said "Holy Moly Man that's Bill Polian."  haha

1 person likes this

Boxing promoter Don King & "The Little Rascals" Buckwheat TV character...The same wild hair that looks like electric fence mishap.

gal-bad-hair-king.jpg

!B0loghQBWk~$(KGrHqN,!ikE)q-i4ni,BM,-lRM

I just noticed...Tony Siragusa and Alfred Molina. One's face is just slightly fatter.

7687336.jpg

s46typfj6pnl-full.jpg

kneelbeforezod.jpg

Hey SW1....how about these two....Terrence Stamp and the late Who bassist John Entwhistle....

MichaelConen-JohnEntwhistleinredlighting

1 person likes this

Hey SW1....how about these two....Terrence Stamp and the late Who bassist John Entwhistle....

MichaelConen-JohnEntwhistleinredlighting

Darn PAC56, that is so spot on it's bone chilling creepy. An excellent selection! I ran out of likes, but I promise to give you 1 tomorrow. You have my word. 

This whole thread reminds me of an old Conan O'Brien comic skit called "If they mated" now referred on his new show on TBS as "If they melded." 

Basically, a comic attempt to combine 2 celebrities through special effects to show what their offspring would look like if they had intercourse. 

1 person likes this

elway_zps1a7188fd.jpg

The 1st thing that reminded me of was 2 pictures of pre dental surgery like in a commercial to fix a crown or a massive overbite or something like that. I know it's wrong, but it's what I thought of...

I really do like John Elway BTW; It's nothing personal. A great QB & a very solid VP of Football Operations in Denver. 

Gary Busey on the other hand is just plain weird. I'm thinking of buying the Amazon Fire stick since I like watching movies so much & my satellite bill is getting too high to save some money. Does anyone else have it? I need some feedback on it customer satisfaction wise. 

Here's the commercial: 

1 person likes this

Clint Eastwood and Tom Coughlin

clint.jpgCoughlin.jpg

Get off my lawn! Yeah, I can picture Tom Coughlin saying that too PAC56. 

2 people like this

Clint Eastwood and Tom Coughlin

clint.jpgCoughlin.jpg

Get off my lawn! Yeah, I can picture Tom Coughlin saying that too PAC56. 

As he yells at his Nanny...."Go ahead...make my bed."  :)

2 people like this

Marc Trestman and Malvin from the movie Wargames (Hi, Lightman!)

trestman_zps4e183988.jpghilightman_zps6eb6d128.png

1 person likes this

Marc Trestman and Malvin from the movie Wargames (Hi, Lightman!)

trestman_zps4e183988.jpghilightman_zps6eb6d128.png

Another home run PAC56..."Shall we play a game? How about a nice game of chess?"  :thmup:

1 person likes this

Super Bowl winning coach Mike Holmgren and former NFL coach/coordinator Rick Venturi....

Holmgren-Browns_zps1f82ebeb.gifrick_venturi_zps37474b04.jpg

1 person likes this

Actress Catherine Zeta Jones & Olga Kurylenko have similar facial features...Broad noses, high cheek bones, & long necks. Not identical by any means but perhaps siblings from Spain. 

article-2269889-173A3583000005DC-699_640

pdc_olgakurylenko2.jpg

1 person likes this

Former Dolphins/Rams LT Jake Long and Mel Kiper Jr....

jake%20long_zpsz7yz3kyb.jpgmelkiper.jpg

1 person likes this

Former Dolphins/Rams LT Jake Long and Mel Kiper Jr....

jake%20long_zpsz7yz3kyb.jpgmelkiper.jpg

Wow, PAC56 that is so close to being sibling twins it's eerie & very spooky. An excellent selection my man. 4 thumbs up for you.  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:

1 person likes this