Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone watching the Irish vs Stanford?

I'm going to cry

Life lone Irish fan I would have said get some tissues 20 yrs ago I would hold off on those tears. I can't count the times we have let Michigan MSU etc beat us on the last play. WE let Dennard throw a 70 yard TD with no time on the clock like 5 yrs ago. This is far from over just need 3

Life lone Irish fan I would have said get some tissues 20 yrs ago I would hold off on those tears. I can't count the times we have let Michigan MSU etc beat us on the last play. WE let Dennard throw a 70 yard TD with no time on the clock like 5 yrs ago. This is far from over just need 3

I'm just tired of this team being on the pinnacle of something great and never pushing through.

Sigh Hogan

That's the Irish though how do you not have a S over the top on everything especially with your K struggling???

Great game maybe not played great but man it was exciting.

Sorry man but I think the winner of the Pac 10 2 losses can still get in the Pac 10 is a strong conference. The champ will get in the play off. I wish you luck I like the Cardinal.... especially that old number 12 that used to play for them.

Thanks was nice to have someone to watch with good luck

We would have been cooked losing at home no conference and @FSU and @USC still to come. Be more the Irish way to lose to UNC next week.

That's the Irish though how do you not have a S over the top on everything especially with your K struggling???

Great game maybe not played great but man it was exciting.

Sorry man but I think the winner of the Pac 10 2 losses can still get in the Pac 10 is a strong conference. The champ will get in the play off. I wish you luck I like the Cardinal.... especially that old number 12 that used to play for them.

Thanks was nice to have someone to watch with good luck

We would have been cooked losing at home no conference and @FSU and @USC still to come. Be more the Irish way to lose to UNC next week.

We needed to capitalize on Oregon's loss. I think Oregon will win the north (and UCLA the South).

And same to you man. Good luck with the season.