Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A Test for the Ducks tonight

#2 Oregon, faces undefeated Arizona in Corvalis tonight at 7:30 Pacific time. This should be another good test for Mariota and the Ducks. They are 23 point favorites, but I see it being a bit closer, as injuries have decimated the O-Line of Oregon. If they win this week convincingly, they should move up to #1, since they already destroyed a highly ranked Michigan State team earlier.

Only thing I don't like is that they'll be wearing those hideous Black and Pink uniforms..I'm all for Breast Cancer awareness, but those uniforms are hard on the eyes....

Hope they can stay undefeated and win big...go Ducks!

That unsportsmanlike conduct call was really unfortunate but the Ducks looked bad. It sucks when a flag has that kind of impact I am a Duck fan not like the Irish grew up on them but since moving west I have grown to like the Ducks not sure that was a great call. Let the players decide the game not a flag. It would have been 4th and 20 fg attempt not half the distance to the goal.  

Ducks win out they can still make some noise. Armstead getting hurt didn't help the D Line either.