Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day 10/01 "OMG it's OCTOBER Already" !

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   Warning Colts peeps - it is officially October which means we'll see daily reminders from now on about "how many days" it is until Christmas !!  LOL

:blueshoe:   The Colts have been in Indianapolis 30+ years - and - Baltimore "stole" Cleveland's team in that time frame.  Do you believe there is still any REAL hostility directed at the Colts franchise from Baltimore residents ?? 

Both the Baltimore Ravens & the Indianapolis Colts have won SB rings since the both franchises went their separate ways. No there is no real animosity left if you ask me. 

Please don't mention Christmas yet. It's way too early for that. LOL! Hold off on that until after Thanksgiving please. 

Cleveland Browns management Art Modell fired Bill Belichick all on their own. If he had kept him on the staff, they might have won multiple SB rings too.  

:blueshoe:   I wasn't a Colts fan prior to their move to Indianapolis.  I was a Dolphins die-hard.  But after reviewing a LOT of the pre-internet information - I don't blame Robert Irsay for moving his team out of the rat-hole stadium they played in. 

Both teams have enjoyed renaissances in their new locales - and - that should be enough for any of the haters that remain in Baltimore.  :blueshoe: