Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

week 4 predictions

CR91

Never been high on CAR but I think they will beat the Ravens. I'd also like to see Buffalo over HOU. But I can't really argue against the predictions. I don't think ATL will lose to MIN though unless Cordarrelle Patterson really gets going and their pass defense is tight. 

Never been high on CAR but I think they will beat the Ravens. I'd also like to see Buffalo over HOU. But I can't really argue against the predictions. I don't think ATL will lose to MIN though unless Cordarrelle Patterson really gets going and their pass defense is tight. 

falcons are like the saints, their offense isnt the same outdoors

NYG vs WAS - All the Giants need to get it together now is a close division game loss to get back into SB form...not joking lol!

GB vs CHI - Classic Pack/Bears matchup...no not 1950s Pack/Bears...2000s Pack/Bears where the Bears somehow lose to this oequally bad team.

BUF VS HOU - Idk how good the Bills will be but I think they can take the Texans.

TEN vs IND

CAR vs BAL

DET vs NYJ

TB vs PIT

MIA vs OAK - The Raiders have played good football. If the team hsn't been lost yet they might get a win.

JAC vs SD

PHI vs SF - Not the biggest upset in my mind because I just think it's crazy to act like we've seen the last of the 49ers. It's what I'd call upset of the week by the board's standards though.

ATL vs MIN - I wouldn't blame MN if they just * quit at this point. Worst call since the 2009 NFCCG, last week.

NO vs DAL - And it'll be sold like some big win

NE vs KC