Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Need utmost help.

Narcosys

Alright, this is an ALL IMPORTANT week for me... I face my wife. I will never hear the end of it if she beats me. Nevermind i have had the better overall record every year, but she still manages to beat me atleast once in the season. My questions are, keep in mind its PPR.

Kendall Wright vs IND or Anquan Boldin vs PHI

Texans D/ST vs Bills (projected 2) or Chargers vs Jags.

There is also the possibility of Waiver pickups that could prove better than either Boldin or Wright.

Flex available are: Eddie Royal vs Jags, Travis Kelce vs NE, or Khiry Robinson vs Dal.

Careful what you tell me....my sanity depends on it.

The rest of my lineup is

QB - Newton

RB - Bradshaw

RB - Bell

WR - D. Bryant

WR - Wright or Boldin

TE - M. Bennet

Flex - J. Charles if he is ok to play, if no Boldin has to go in

D - Texans or Chargers

K - J. Tucker

Week 4 is a crappy week for me with Julius Thomas, Larry Fitz, Andrew Hawkins, and Rams D on bye week.  No i dont have 3 D's, im dropping Rams and picking up Chargers and look to play the best matchup.  normally i wouldnt, but its panic mode and she's projected like 20 more than me.

Edit.  Well there goes the chargers... She's 3rd in the waiver order and im 7th and she's claiming them.  I didnt even tell her...ugh smh.  My other options could be Lions or Steelers D.

take sandiego and get a new TE

There's no way i dont play Martellus Bennet.  Even if they face the Packers.  His scores for PPR have been

21 vs Bills

16 vs 49ers

22 vs Jets.

And he has a better matchup vs packers than he does the jets.  I can still probably count on him for 15 or better.

Do you cook?

If not, leave the spot open.

So you dont think the Steelers vs the Bucs, Lions vs the Jets, or even the falcons vs the Vikings sound like decent pickups over the Texans vs bills. 

I get the concept, dont gain any points, but they wont cost me any points either.

So you dont think the Steelers vs the Bucs, Lions vs the Jets, or even the falcons vs the Vikings sound like decent pickups over the Texans vs bills. 

I get the concept, dont gain any points, but they wont cost me any points either.

Oh, a REAL response?

Actually, I'm facing the same dilemma (defense only).

I have the Bengals, and the Cards. Both on byes this week.

My first choice is the Chargers also, but of those you mention, I'm leaning towards the Steelers.

Any of them could blow up in our faces, but at least the Steelers are at home.

Ehh I don't like either of those receivers but Locker isn't that good and the backup might be playing so I would go with Boldin.  I don't like him either because Kap is overrated.  I'd rather have Alex Smith.

That sucks going against your wife though.  An advantage I have of having a wife who doesn't care that much about football.

Disadvantage is of course I watch the games alone or with my 1 year old.  The 1 year old can be fun cause you can get him clapping and screaming joyfully, but he doesn't understand whats going on so he just continues to do it when Andrew Luck throws an interception and doesn't understand why I suddenly went from being happy daddy to going "NO!" and hitting my forehead.

Sometimes the kid and I watch with my mom though.  She loves football...  

Ehh I don't like either of those receivers but Locker isn't that good and the backup might be playing so I would go with Boldin.  I don't like him either because Kap is overrated.  I'd rather have Alex Smith.

That sucks going against your wife though.  An advantage I have of having a wife who doesn't care that much about football.

Disadvantage is of course I watch the games alone or with my 1 year old.  The 1 year old can be fun cause you can get him clapping and screaming joyfully, but he doesn't understand whats going on so he just continues to do it when Andrew Luck throws an interception and doesn't understand why I suddenly went from being happy daddy to going "NO!" and hitting my forehead.

Sometimes the kid and I watch with my mom though.  She loves football...  

Well there are pickups available like eddie royal, jordan matthews or allen robinson.