Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

SupermanLuck12's Take on Colts.

Dark Superman

I'm loving the play of the offensive line so far this year. Guys are protecting, as well as opening up holes for our running backs. It's nice to actually see Trent Richardson having a hole to run through for once and not having our franchise quarterback being devoured each and every time he drops back to attempt a pass. Oh, and we actually have a conterversay on who should be play center "Depth is a thing of beauty in the NFL'

Love the weapons we have around Luck! I loved the game plan against Jacksonville when we literally spread the ball around like it was a dish on the table at Thanksgiving. Spread the ball, and keep the defense guessing. This team has a lot of weapons and since the offensive line is playing much better, we can now finally take advantage of it.

Greg Toler and Vontae Davis are both playing at a pro bowl level.

Mike Adams can make plays, and even though he's a one year rental I still think he was a good cheap investment, but I look for the colts to address the safety position early in next years draft or even free agency. I'm still sitting here hoping Laron Landry returns to his Pro Bowl form.

I think Jackson and Freeman could end up being a nice duo in the middle of the field. D'Qwell is a heck of a leader, and he certainly isn't afraid to get his hands dirty by blitzing up the middle or lighting up another teams running back. Jerrell is by far our best coverage linebacker, and the kid can just make plays. I'm looking forward to them playing next to each other for the next couple years.

Even though the pass rush has been limited, this is just another opportunity for the younger guys to step up and prove themselves. (I am not expecting the Colts to make a trade this year) Werner and Walden need to step it up to the next level.. It's a shame Cam Johnson's season ended early since Mathis won't be seeing the field anytime soon. I expect the Colts to upgrade this position in the offseason. Next year I am expecting a lot of things from this defense..

I truly do believe that next off season we should do everything in our power to upgrade the secondary, the outside linebackers, and add depth to wherever is needed. We have the option of releasing a few players to create additional cap or to keep what we have and still should be able to add a few more pieces.

I truly do believe that if Grigson makes the right moves.. The Colts will be hosting the 2015-2016 Lombardi Throphy.

I'm a huge WWE fan as well.

I truly do miss the attitude era when the rock was tearin' everyone apart on the microphone twice a week.

I'm on the fence about getting the WWE Network on my PlayStation

Stuck in between if $9.99 is worth watching all the old Pay-Per-Views when wrestling was actually good/enjoying to watch

I'm on the fence about getting the WWE Network on my PlayStation

Stuck in between if $9.99 is worth watching all the old Pay-Per-Views when wrestling was actually good/enjoying to watch

If any of your buddies have it you can use their username and password and get it for free. I mainly use it for the older stuff, plus I'm really digging the talent pool down in NXT. I definitely enjoy watching some of the old PPV's though.. Those were the days.

Okay, this is as good a place as any to post my pet peeve. It's "one yard". (Sorry if this is discussed elsewhere)

Doesn't it seem our 3rd or 4th and one play is just too predictable? I may be completely off on this but it seems like we all know where it's going and it always gets stuffed.

Besides that, I love the job Pep is doing. No one is going to get it right on every play. Plus, he and Chuck admitted when they were too conservative. Hopefully they'll learn from it.

But, please, no more up the middle on 4th and 1!

If any of your buddies have it you can use their username and password and get it for free. I mainly use it for the older stuff, plus I'm really digging the talent pool down in NXT. I definitely enjoy watching some of the old PPV's though.. Those were the days.

So it's worth the $9.99?

Cause I'll get it if it is. None of my buddies have it

Okay, this is as good a place as any to post my pet peeve. It's "one yard". (Sorry if this is discussed elsewhere)

Doesn't it seem our 3rd or 4th and one play is just too predictable? I may be completely off on this but it seems like we all know where it's going and it always gets stuffed.

Besides that, I love the job Pep is doing. No one is going to get it right on every play. Plus, he and Chuck admitted when they were too conservative. Hopefully they'll learn from it.

But, please, no more up the middle on 4th and 1!

I think Pep learned not to take to foot off the gas from the Eagles game he kept em scoring until there was no possible comeback in that Jags game .

I'm loving the play of the offensive line so far this year. Guys are protecting, as well as opening up holes for our running backs. It's nice to actually see Trent Richardson having a hole to run through for once and not having our franchise quarterback being devoured each and every time he drops back to attempt a pass. Oh, and we actually have a conterversay on who should be play center "Depth is a thing of beauty in the NFL'

Love the weapons we have around Luck! I loved the game plan against Jacksonville when we literally spread the ball around like it was a dish on the table at Thanksgiving. Spread the ball, and keep the defense guessing. This team has a lot of weapons and since the offensive line is playing much better, we can now finally take advantage of it.

Greg Toler and Vontae Davis are both playing at a pro bowl level.

Mike Adams can make plays, and even though he's a one year rental I still think he was a good cheap investment, but I look for the colts to address the safety position early in next years draft or even free agency. I'm still sitting here hoping Laron Landry returns to his Pro Bowl form.

I think Jackson and Freeman could end up being a nice duo in the middle of the field. D'Qwell is a heck of a leader, and he certainly isn't afraid to get his hands dirty by blitzing up the middle or lighting up another teams running back. Jerrell is by far our best coverage linebacker, and the kid can just make plays. I'm looking forward to them playing next to each other for the next couple years.

Even though the pass rush has been limited, this is just another opportunity for the younger guys to step up and prove themselves. (I am not expecting the Colts to make a trade this year) Werner and Walden need to step it up to the next level.. It's a shame Cam Johnson's season ended early since Mathis won't be seeing the field anytime soon. I expect the Colts to upgrade this position in the offseason. Next year I am expecting a lot of things from this defense..

I truly do believe that next off season we should do everything in our power to upgrade the secondary, the outside linebackers, and add depth to wherever is needed. We have the option of releasing a few players to create additional cap or to keep what we have and still should be able to add a few more pieces.

I truly do believe that if Grigson makes the right moves.. The Colts will be hosting the 2015-2016 Lombardi Throphy.

How truly do you believe? 

So it's worth the $9.99?

Cause I'll get it if it is. None of my buddies have it

You already missed a lot of pay per views and they are only free until the end of the year but it is still worth it because they are slowly putting every show from Raw and Smackdown ever on there.. plus every Nitro so you can basically watch any moment you want.

You already missed a lot of pay per views and they are only free until the end of the year but it is still worth it because they are slowly putting every show from Raw and Smackdown ever on there.. plus every Nitro so you can basically watch any moment you want.

That's fine about the pay-per-views cause I'm not into the new generation of wrestling like that

Only like Cena, Ambrose, & Reigns

I can watch the classic pay-per-views like Bad Blood, Vengeance, etc etc

But thanks for the info, shall sign up tomorrow