Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Miami Dolphins unsure about starting QB Ryan Tannehill in Week 4

TKnight24

That is surprising. Who is the back up?

I havn't been watching the Dolphins but has he been playing very poorly?

Played well enough to beat the Pats . . . so it seems to me that the most bad games he could have had is 2.

Awefully early to be benching a guy who was considered your franchise QB and has played pretty well in the past.

Tannehill must like playing the Patriots. He always looks like a future Hall of Famer when he plays us! 

Usually by this point you have an idea of whether or not a guy "has it." They must not have a lot of faith in the guy if they're pulling the plug on him already. 

Wasn't the coach last year in his first year?

Isn't that what made the players be upset or something like that?

Yeah, he is the assistant to your HC Pagano now. He was fired after 4-12, not sure what their reasoning was. In any case I wouldn't expect them to pull that twice in as many years.

Anyone want to place bets with me that Joe Philbin will be the first head coach fired this year?

The Dolphins looked good in the first game but that team in t-r-o-u-b-l-e. I think Regis Philbin would have been a better coach down in Miami but Lovie Smith might be his biggest challenger for first man out because there is something in the water in Florida to make people run away. Fast. At least Tanny has a hot wife.

tumblr_mmmeo530p81qkfzdlo1_1280.jpg

The Dolphins looked good in the first game but that team in t-r-o-u-b-l-e. I think Regis Philbin would have been a better coach down in Miami but Lovie Smith might be his biggest challenger for first man out because there is something in the water in Florida to make people run away. Fast. At least Tanny has a hot wife.

tumblr_mmmeo530p81qkfzdlo1_1280.jpg

That's because the first game was their Super Bowl.