Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver CB Harris says Wilson is better than Luck [Merge]

1yrdandacloudofdust

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of cars do they drive? Im sure they have their part.

gtfohwtbs.gif

Good heavens...

And pancreatic cancer? Let me guess, Pagano is to blame for pancreatic cancer, because his leukemia stole the limelight.

Ryan Grigson is to blame for earthquakes, because he puts too much emphasis on big defensive linemen.

In my opinion, this is all relative regarding who is better. Take RGIII and Kirk Cousins for example. Who can prove is actually better out of the two. However, it is pretty clear that Cousins skill set is better suited for the offense that the Skins are trying to run. Who knows what Luck would be like if he was still playing in Arian's offense (I for one wish he was).

So, Wilson may in fact be better at running the respective offense that his team uses. I don't care much for Pep's offensive system and don't believe it fully utilizes Luck's skill set. Luck is pretty good rolling out, as is Wilson. 

Who knows........opinions are like butt holes.........

:).

Look i love Andrew Luck but Russell Wilson is really creeping ahead a bit.

He is 7-0 lifetime against Rodgers/Brees/Manning and Brady. I know they have a good defense in Seattle but he does his part.

The Seattle Seahawks are the most complete team in the NFL. They have a monster defense, and a stellar running game. Is Russel Wilson bad? Heck no, he's a great quarterback- but you can't expect him to have thrived in Indy if the roles were reversed. Luck has to do a lot more than Russel Wilson to win a game. The Colts are getting there, but the Seahawks are a better overall TEAM, and that is why They are 7-0 against Rodgers/Brees/Manning and Brady. But they were also one replacement referee away from not being perfect too. 

Luck has the "it" factor- he's a winner. Does Wilson have it? I'm not sure, he's never had to display it. 

I will continue to wear my Luck jersey around when I go places, buy a beer for a fellow wearing a Wilson jersey and chat football. 

Not really but to each their own I guess

Yes, he actually is. He's a very solid #2 for the Broncos if I'm not mistaken.

And since you responded to the OP so vividly I'm gonna assume you think he is wrong.

But I'm thinking a starting NFL cornerback may have more of an idea of who's better.. just saying  :dunno:

Yes, he actually is. He's a very solid #2 for the Broncos if I'm not mistaken.

And since you responded to the OP so vividly I'm gonna assume you think he is wrong.

But I'm thinking a starting NFL cornerback may have more of an idea of who's better.. just saying :dunno:

Of course he'll pick the QB who whooped his defense twice that's a no brainer

Are we 1-2 solely off lucks play and are the 2-1 solely off Wilson's play. .... No they're not alot of different variables come into play win speak wins and losses

Which is why wins and losses are and always have been team stats. If not, we'd be talking about the fact that Luck is 1-0 vs the Seahawks, and how that makes him better than Wilson.

That's not a knock against Russell Wilson, but the Seahawks being dominant against those top 4 QBs has very little to do with Wilson, and a lot more to do with that obnoxious defense. Doesn't hurt that six of those seven games have been played in Seattle. One of them was the Fail Mary game, which Wilson was sort of bad in. He was bad in the playoff game against the Saints, also. Again, not knocking him, but there's a reason why wins aren't a player stat.

The Seattle Seahawks are the most complete team in the NFL. They have a monster defense, and a stellar running game. Is Russel Wilson bad? Heck no, he's a great quarterback- but you can't expect him to have thrived in Indy if the roles were reversed. Luck has to do a lot more than Russel Wilson to win a game. The Colts are getting there, but the Seahawks are a better overall TEAM, and that is why They are 7-0 against Rodgers/Brees/Manning and Brady. But they were also one replacement referee away from not being perfect too. 

Luck has the "it" factor- he's a winner. Does Wilson have it? I'm not sure, he's never had to display it. 

I will continue to wear my Luck jersey around when I go places, buy a beer for a fellow wearing a Wilson jersey and chat football. 

You are ignorant to think Wilson doesn't have the "IT" factor.

Right now, the only QB i will take over Andrew Luck is Russell Wilson. Nick Foles is also joining this new group.

Its going to be fun watching Luck/Wilson/Foles for the next 10 years.

Right now, the only QB i will take over Andrew Luck is Russell Wilson. Nick Foles is also joining this new group.

You put Nick Foles & Andrew Luck in the same sentence

You're :spam: sir

I'm not quite sure why we should care what he thinks, but okay.  I guess that someday the Luck versus Wilson debate will rival the Manning versus Brady debate.  But having one of the best two QB's in the league, no matter which is better, is a good thing for us.

I'm sure both Seattle and Indy are happy with their QB.  If they are happy, that's all that matters.

Of course he'll pick the QB who whooped his defense twice that's a no brainer

Really? I'm sure it has nothing to do with all the tape he's watched of both of them.

The performances against his defense may have some effect, but his line of thought isn't going to be "Wilson has done well against my defense. Definitely better"

Plus didn't he tear his ACL or something like that last year? He didn't even play in the Super Bowl, right?

Look both are great QBs but just with QB play i am giving the edge to Wilson today.

That's fair. You haven't really supported your stance, but that's fine also. I think the point is simply that the Seahawks' record isn't a testament to how good Russell Wilson is in comparison to anyone else. 

Wilson is not better than luck they just have a more complete team right now and that's why the colts still almost beat the broncos that is a laugh.

And Seattle fans can say Wilson is a better QB.  In case you haven't noticed, Seattle's O line is mediocre to horrible and has been since Wilson's been there.

Talk to me when Russell Wilson throws for more than 3400 yards in a season, or has 400 in a game.

Russell is a good quarterback, but he doesn't have to do much. His job is essentially "don't screw up"

Intervention time! Superman, mirror. Mirror, Superman. 

We're talking about you!! It's always been you. We care about you, bro. That's why we don't want to see you go down this path.

LOL

Seriously, I've had nothing but good things to say about Russell Wilson since day one. I think he's an incredible young QB, and always have. Two years ago, I was telling people to stop lumping him in with Robert Griffin just because they both run read option. 

Over the past year or so, I don't think anyone really has had anything negative to say about him. That's why I don't understand this boogeyman that's being propped up. Everyone know how good Russell Wilson is.

That's fair. You haven't really supported your stance, but that's fine also. I think the point is simply that the Seahawks' record isn't a testament to how good Russell Wilson is in comparison to anyone else. 

My stance is really based on some of the throws Andrew Luck made against Eagles alone this year. Wilson really has lesser bad throws but we can also argue Wilson has to throw lesser.

My stance is really based on some of the throws Andrew Luck made against Eagles alone this year. Wilson really has lesser bad throws but we can also argue Wilson has to throw lesser.

So you think he's better than Luck because Luck had a bad game? That argument isn't any better.

Take Russell Wilson out of the Seahawks and put ANY other starting quarterback on that roster. Do they still make the playoffs? Probably.

How many quarterbacks can step into the Indianapolis Colts roster and go to the playoffs, Four? Five? Maybe six?