Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

44-17 and somehow Toller still looked lost

Coaching sux

You have to be trolling. Theres no way you aren't. O.o

There's that word being used wrong again

If he felt Toler was lost, then that's his opinion. If you disagree, then say that.

He may have different standards than you for what's expected by CB's

Giving your opinion doesn't mean you're trolling

Swear that word gets used so often on this board and 9/10 times it's used at the wrong time

:scorebad:

There's that word being used wrong again

If he felt Toler was lost, then that's his opinion. If you disagree, then say that.

He may have different standards than you for what's expected by CB's

Giving your opinion doesn't mean you're trolling

Swear that word gets used so often on this board and 9/10 times it's used at the wrong time

:scorebad:

Except he is trolling. He made this thread and another about the staff to get a reaction.

Yes, he is trolling. haha

Stevie Wonder could have picked that pass off

Hello Forum Member "Coaching Sux"

I'm TKnight24 also known as the apple juice lover around here. Welcome to the :colts: fan forum

It's been noticed by me that you have made two threads. So, what is it that you feel Greg Toler did wrong today? And how do you think he can improve?

Did the interception not mean anything to you? Do you feel it was a lucky interception?

nope, obviously you did not watch When Allan Robinson ran by him but Henne  tossed it out of bounds

Wait you mean, a corner didn't have perfect coverage every play of the game and never got beat?!?!?!?!?!??! Shocking! Seriously though... I think you need to learn a little bit more about the corner position before coming here and making these statements, because clearly you don't understand corners getting burned at times is part of their job. 

Wait you mean, a corner didn't have perfect coverage every play of the game and never got beat?!?!?!?!?!??! Shocking! Seriously though... I think you need to learn a little bit more about the corner position before coming here and making these statements, because clearly you don't understand corners getting burned at times is part of their job. 

is missing open field tackles part o their job as well? When a wr the r covering catches a pass is it part of their job to try to push the guy back instead of making the tackle?

I'm TKnight24 also known as the apple juice lover around here. Welcome to the :colts: fan forum

It's been noticed by me that you have made two threads. So, what is it that you feel Greg Toler did wrong today? And how do you think he can improve?

Did the interception not mean anything to you? Do you feel it was a lucky interception?

What he did wrong? Besides the 4 missed open field tackles? Sorry up by 4 td's with 3 min left and a rookie qb on the other side, tough to get excited.

Odd bird

I know you're a bad troll but I think Toler ha actually played very well this year, the only thing he's done badly is get penalized but they have mostly been pretty harsh calls.

Actually I know your clueless since you think he has played well. Did not see last Monday night what Macklin did to him?