Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kirk Cousins is better than RGIII

LordHelpOurColts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RGIII should be used for trade bait, but being injury prone they might just be stuck with him!

Said after they drafted cousins that he would end up having a better NFL career!   RGIII had a decent season in college against mediocre competition and rose from ashes to fame in that season.... he was way over hyped and its panning out in the NFL!

Philly's D hasn't exactly been impressive this season. I don't think Griffin will lose his job to Cousins, everyone on the team including Cousins himself understands the role that he is playing.

Cousins has played much better than Bob. I doubt he plays at all the rest of the season

I doubt it. Dislocated ankle on a guy that doesnt play well from the pocket. All he has is his legs and they are failing him

Well he's not going to get hurt just sitting around, that's for sure. So I guess it depends on how he plays whenever he does get back to the field. That dislocation was a freak accident, so I don't see how his body is failing him in that regard.

Well he's not going to get hurt just sitting around, that's for sure. So I guess it depends on how he plays whenever he does get back to the field. That dislocation was a freak accident, so I don't see how his body is failing him in that regard.

Exactly, his body isn't built for NFL football. He dislocated his ankle without being touched. Have you ever seen that happen to anyone before?

None are better than cousins. Cousins actually plays, he doesn't keep the bench warm

So that is a determining factor in whether or not each QB is good or not? Weak argument and you know it. If that's the case then Geno Smith is better than Matt Hasslebeck get outta here.

So that is a determining factor in whether or not each QB is good or not? Weak argument and you know it. If that's the case then Geno Smith is better than Matt Hasslebeck get outta here.

Terrible analogy, they don't play on the same team. Schaub got beat out by a rookie Jonathan couldn't learn the playbook and couldnt beat out hoyer, and bob can't stay healthy. Cousins would start for Cleveland and Oakland

Exactly, his body isn't built for NFL football. He dislocated his ankle without being touched. Have you ever seen that happen to anyone before?

Just because he's injury prone doesn't mean he isn't built for football. That statement is ridiculous.

Reggie Wayne tore his ACL without being touched. Vick Ballard went down in a non-contact drill, tearing his acl.

Freak accidents do happen. He's just been unlucky.

(For the record, I do think Cousins will be the starter in time)

No, but it was, like I said, a freak accident. Happens in football all the time, and sometimes players don't even have to be touched. Not sure what you're trying to argue here.

Torn ligaments happen all the time without contact. I can't ever remember anyone dislocating their ankle