Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

sacks at jax

OLD FAN MAN

Will we break the record for fewest sacks in a season?

Fewest Sacks,    Season

11   Baltimore        1982

12   Buffalo            1982

13   Baltimore        1981  

grigs thinks our pass rush is good or he would have brought someone in. this is werners big week.

We had some good Blitz packages in the pre-season.

We couldn`t use those against Manning and didn`t use it against Philly with good success for a half.

Now we are back to how we have won all these games with Andrew, a weak team with a below average QB.
 The Blitz should work as surely the Jags O-line isn`t as good. Maybe their LT will Quit on them against us like last year.

We had some good Blitz packages in the pre-season.

We couldn`t use those against Manning and didn`t use it against Philly with good success for a half.

Now we are back to how we have won all these games with Andrew, a weak team with a below average QB.

The Blitz should work as surely the Jags O-line isn`t as good. Maybe their LT will Quit on them against us like last year.

Lol, just give up already it's been two meger games... There are 14 more left. Luck is not a below average QB, he's playing better than Brady. Teams go through tough stints, can you delete you account already????

I don't think I've ever seen one positive post from you even when things are going well. Just give it up already.

Ohh crap I forgot their is an ignore function. I'm going to make some good use of it.

Whooohoo!!!

and.......... DONE!  Phew, that's pretty bad to be ignored by me.  First time I used the ignore function on this forum, one less "end of the world," type poster.  The forum should be much better now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back on topic.  I do think that if they can't manage to get the pass rush going against Jacksonville that is a very very bad sign.  However I would rather them save all their picks for next year then go try to target someone like Aldon Smith for example.  I'm predicting 2 sacks but my craptacular knowledge isn't saying much.