Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton Manning's Pizza Business [Merge]

CR91

Peyton and Pot and Papa. Nice alliteration for for them.  :)

Those 3 P's just roll off the tongue don't they? LOL! I just figured he was a paid pitch man for papa. I had no idea he was buying into the actual business. Usually, whatever 18 touches turns into a goldmine so I'm not surprised. 

If you get a free 2 liter bottle of Pepsi on Earth Day AKA "Going Green," you hit the 4 cornerstones of the P universe there: Peyton, Pot, Papa, & Pepsi. Sounds a okay to me man. 

Those 3 P's just roll off the tongue don't they? LOL! I just figured he was a paid pitch man for papa. I had no idea he was buying into the actual business. Usually, whatever 18 touches turns into a goldmine so I'm not surprised. 

If you get a free 2 liter bottle of Pepsi on Earth Day AKA "Going Green," you hit the 4 cornerstones of the P universe there: Peyton, Pot, Papa, & Pepsi. Sounds a okay to me man. 

inconceivable.jpg

People here get sick of my rants against alcohol, I realize that. I also realize many people can control their drinking. But anytime they put up liquor stores, crime goes up. 

They legalize grass and pizza sales go up.

....and crime goes down 400%

Grass plummets violent crime & alcohol makes it skyrocket. So, the say no to drugs TV campaign was all wrong. Sorry about that Nancy Reagan. haha  The next thing you know the DEA will be shacking in their boots missing all that federal money to stop the flow of narcotics into the US. Just kidding! 

In all seriousness ruksak, I do respect your stance against the dangers of alcohol & how accidents as a result of irresponsible consumption can tear several families apart. You have nothing to apologize for IMO. 

I think it was a good business decision. I mean Papa Johns is the sponser for the NFL so I mean it makes natural sense that he target that industry. Pizza industry probably very stable. His celebrity status and spokesman is an easy transition (unlike say steakhouses) and sure...I'm very sure his brother Cooper and him discussed the political climate around the area and how it would effect the industry and he decided it would be a good venture.

Is anyone here familiar with the story of a collegiate Peyton Manning doing a Peter Griffin to Meg Griffin type facepalm to a female...with his butt??? Yeah...just like Peter does to Meg.

I live in Tallahassee and Jameis Winston can go straight to hell BUT his haters are trying way to hard. They're to the point that every FB status, meme etc that they post screams more of their jealousy and coveting of him than it does their regard for decency and morals.

Jameis is a lowlife and all...but not because he's perverted at the age of 20. If he is for that reason then so is Peyton Manning and every other jock who went through puberty.

Is anyone here familiar with the story of a collegiate Peyton Manning doing a Peter Griffin to Meg Griffin type facepalm to a female...with his butt??? Yeah...just like Peter does to Meg.

I live in Tallahassee and Jameis Winston can go straight to hell BUT his haters are trying way to hard. They're to the point that every FB status, meme etc that they post screams more of their jealousy and coveting of him than it does their regard for decency and morals.

Jameis is a lowlife and all...but not because he's perverted at the age of 20. If he is for that reason then so is Peyton Manning and every other jock who went through puberty.

:facepalm:  :no:  :offtopic:

Well I'm sure some of that profit also has to do with the fact that it's owned by Peyton Manning.  You never know when you could go in and he be there.

Dwayne Johnson often works out in a Gold's Gym near my house. He has a house in the area. Knowing he may be there keeps me from getting a membership. Still an Austin fan, and meh Gold's Gym.

I'm aware that if you didn't watch WWF(E) in the late 90's you are going to have no idea what I'm talking about.

I knew he bought Papa Johns franchises, but I also thought he was a convenience store manger too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PZfc5EkzZw

Dwayne Johnson often works out in a Gold's Gym near my house. He has a house in the area. Knowing he may be there keeps me from getting a membership. Still an Austin fan, and meh Gold's Gym.

I'm aware that if you didn't watch WWF(E) in the late 90's you are going to have no idea what I'm talking about.

lol didn't watch it a lot, but I know enough about smellin what the Rock is cookin.