Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Everything Trent Richardson [Merge]

LordHelpOurColts

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent had some decent runs late in the game but it was that catch and run that really stood out. They should really get him rolling throughout these last two games

Are you serious ? You think he is gonna start doing well ?

Did he need 14 games to warm up ?

I predict next year the offensive line will take another step forward in run blocking and Trent will show up at a leaner 216 with a little more burst and he will have a big year.  He has all the tools.  Obviously, he is not used to being hit in the backfield on every play or having a hole for 3 nano seconds.

I predict next year the offensive line will take another step forward in run blocking and Trent will show up at a leaner 216 with a little more burst and he will have a big year. He has all the tools. Obviously, he is not used to being hit in the backfield on every play or having a hole for 3 nano seconds.

Really ?

I think it's dumb to say Trent is a bust . Name one person who ran good behind this line .. Bradshaw no sorry most of his Tds were caught as the pocket collapsed .. Herron had 1 or 2 big runs .. Luck has been on his back all year .. Trent gets the ball and the defense is in the backfield .. I watched every game .. Trent is are back and starter he should get 20-25 touches a game not 7-8 touches .. I don't agree with that at all .. I hope we let Ballard Bradshaw and Herron go and get cj spiller he's a younger faster Bradshaw and use t rich to pound it up the middle

I think it's dumb to say Trent is a bust . Name one person who ran good behind this line .. Bradshaw no sorry most of his Tds were caught as the pocket collapsed .. Herron had 1 or 2 big runs .. Luck has been on his back all year .. Trent gets the ball and the defense is in the backfield .. I watched every game .. Trent is are back and starter he should get 20-25 touches a game not 7-8 touches .. I don't agree with that at all .. I hope we let Ballard Bradshaw and Herron go and get cj spiller he's a younger faster Bradshaw and use t rich to pound it up the middle

" That's funny, I don't care who you are"  BaaaaHaaaa

Good god, every running back has performed behind this line except one......Trent Richardson. And you want SlowTwitch to get 20-25 touches a game??? Yeah, that should net the Colts 50-60 yards.

Last time trent had more that ten carries he averaged 5.5 ypc.. trent isnt gonna do anything with 7 8 carries a game.. same goes for boom... people hate trent so bad all they do is say bla bla blah instead of actually putting facts a football knowledge in the arguments.. they hated trent from day one and still do. Trent could have a history breaking day and people would still hate.. im sure ill get some post on this.. fire away boys fire away

Last time trent had more that ten carries he averaged 5.5 ypc.. trent isnt gonna do anything with 7 8 carries a game.. same goes for boom... people hate trent so bad all they do is say bla bla blah instead of actually putting facts a football knowledge in the arguments.. they hated trent from day one and still do. Trent could have a history breaking day and people would still hate.. im sure ill get some post on this.. fire away boys fire away

Trent has already had a "history breaking day". Worst back with 500 carries in Colts history and second worst in NFL history. Worst trade in Colts History. Most excuses ever made for someone in all of recorded history. The guy makes history every time he touches the ball.

Trent got beat by a bust, an old man held together with duct tape and string, and a practice squad player.

He averaged 4.5 yards in the 4th last week. Sounds like he did well, until you realize he ran twice and one run was for 9 yards ...

If you need 5 yards Trent will get you 3, if you need 3 yards Trent will get you 1, and if you need 1 yard Trent will lose a few for you.

He is the "power back" who sits on the bench when you need a yard, the coaches don't trust him to get that 1 yard. He is the laughing stock of the NFL because not only is he a bust, but he still thinks he's playing good football.

Kite name="Modern" post="971039" timestamp="1418775308"]

Trent got beat by a bust, an old man held together with duct tape and string, and a practice squad player.

He averaged 4.5 yards in the 4th last week. Sounds like he did well, until you realize he ran twice and one run was for 9 yards ...

If you need 5 yards Trent will get you 3, if you need 3 yards Trent will get you 1, and if you need 1 yard Trent will lose a few for you.

He is the "power back" who sits on the bench when you need a yard, the coaches don't trust him to get that 1 yard. He is the laughing stock of the NFL because not only is he a bust, but he still thinks he's playing good football.

Its amazing that Trent is always hit in the backfield, only Trent ...

Not only Trent though, I've seen the likes of Boom and Bradshaw hit in the backfield aswell and like Trich- have only been able to muster about 1-2 yards. But for whatever reason, could be the formations that are called or the personnel on the field but Richardson seems to be getting more hit in the backfield than the others. Eg on one of his runs there was only 1 WR lined up whereas the rest were TES or a FB. Immediately- I could tell it was going to be a run- and who would've guessed it- it was.

If I could tell it was a run- what chance do RBs like Trent have if the defense knows exactly what we're going to run.

Every back will get hit behind the line sometimes, Trent does it more often then most and even when he makes it past the line he doesn't go far.

He doesn't have the speed to get outside, he doesn't have the power to pound his way up the middle, he hesitates, he doesn't have any vision, he just isn't a good running back.

He can block for Luck, and every so often he makes a catch ...... But he can't do his main job well at all.

Trent is a 3.6 ypc runner at best. That's not good enough to be a starting running back. Giving him more carries isn't gonna help because he never does anything to show that he deserves more.

Even when there are holes right where he needs them he doesn't do much with it. He isn't fast, shifty or powerful. He can block better then Boom, that's it. Is it helpful, sure, but he poses no threat to a defense when he's on the field. The defense Trent hurts when he is handed the ball is the Colts defense because it usually means their break is over and its time to go back out on the field.

Not only Trent though, I've seen the likes of Boom and Bradshaw hit in the backfield aswell and like Trich- have only been able to muster about 1-2 yards. But for whatever reason, could be the formations that are called or the personnel on the field but Richardson seems to be getting more hit in the backfield than the others. Eg on one of his runs there was only 1 WR lined up whereas the rest were TES or a FB. Immediately- I could tell it was going to be a run- and who would've guessed it- it was.

If I could tell it was a run- what chance do RBs like Trent have if the defense knows exactly what we're going to run.

The blocking has been the same for all the backs, the difference is any other back that has carried the ball for the Colts, actually every back except Trent, has the ability to avoid the defenders in the back field. The reason is unless there is a huge hole, Trent can't get you anything, he doesn't have the vision or burst to make something out of nothing, but every single back but Trent, that has carried for the Colts can change direction and get yardage when the initial hole is not there, and they all have been successful, except Trent. Why do some people keep making excuses for this guy, He is absolutely horrible. Trent is the second most unproductive back, with at least 500 carries in the entire history of the NFL. That is not average, that is not mediocre, that is horrible, that means you absolutely suck. It's not the blocking, it's not the formations, it's the back, there have been some really horrible backs in the history of the NFL, but only one has been worse than Trent.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 18, 2014 - inflammatory
Hidden by Nadine, December 18, 2014 - inflammatory

The blocking has been the same for all the backs, the difference is any other back that has carried the ball for the Colts, actually every back except Trent, has the ability to avoid the defenders in the back field. The reason is unless there is a huge hole, Trent can't get you anything, he doesn't have the vision or burst to make something out of nothing, but every single back but Trent, that has carried for the Colts can change direction and get yardage when the initial hole is not there, and they all have been successful, except Trent. Why do some people keep making excuses for this guy, He is absolutely horrible. Trent is the second most unproductive back, with at least 500 carries in the entire history of the NFL. That is not average, that is not mediocre, that is horrible, that means you absolutely suck. It's not the blocking, it's not the formations, it's the back, there have been some really horrible backs in the history of the NFL, but only one has been worse than Trent.

Why are you so obnoxious?  You act like a kid in elementry school.  My appologies if you are, because you would be acting your age, but geez try to bring the big boy voice, when you want to get on the forum and talk to adults.  I'm pretty sure everybody knows your stance on Trent Richardson, leave it alone!  You're not proving anything more, by saying the same thing over and over.  I know this isn't any of my business who you talk to but for the little time I have kept my eye on you, there hasn't been one entertaining conversation.  Just a bunch of bickering and bashing Trent. 

We all know Trents YPC is bad.  That's not all what a RB is good for!

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 18, 2014 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, December 18, 2014 - quoting removed post

Why are you so obnoxious?  You act like a kid in elementry school.  My appologies if you are, because you would be acting your age, but geez try to bring the big boy voice, when you want to get on the forum and talk to adults.  I'm pretty sure everybody knows your stance on Trent Richardson, leave it alone!  You're not proving anything more, by saying the same thing over and over.  I know this isn't any of my business who you talk to but for the little time I have kept my eye on you, there hasn't been one entertaining conversation.  Just a bunch of bickering and bashing Trent. 

You can't change their minds. "Their" referring to JackColt and Modern. They hate TR to the highest hills and they are, I guess entitled to their opinion even when it does or doesn't make sense. 

Yes I agree it is childish to attack someone comments but everyone thinks they are hulk hogan behind a computer screen.

It is what it is.

You can't change their minds. "Their" referring to JackColt and Modern. They hate TR to the highest hills and they are, I guess entitled to their opinion even when it does or doesn't make sense. 

Yes I agree it is childish to attack someone comments but everyone thinks they are hulk hogan behind a computer screen.

It is what it is.

Hulk Hogan......He's weak. I can kick his axe....

lol.... just being a keyboard warrior.

It is what it is.

Blah blah blah.

Terrell Davis ......... lol

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 18, 2014 - inflammatory
Hidden by Nadine, December 18, 2014 - inflammatory

It is what it is.

Yes, a lot of people feel "safe" behind the CPU.  I always live by the rule, if you can't say it face to face while not sugarcoating it, or  thinking twice, then you probably shouldn't say it at all!  JackColt and Modern are so persistent in "proving" Trent is bad, whereas it takes analytical skills to see why Trent has a sub par YPC.  It's not just a matter of looking at the box score and stat sheet, as I feel that's all they do.  Did they not notice any of his good runs or the one play out of the backfield for a gain of around 15?  They just like to focus on the negative.  Thank God they don't have any influence in the Colts organization, or on the world.  We would all be in some big trouble lol. 

WHAT A JOKE, you and your little buddy T funky14 on here with your personal attacks and pointing fingers at someone else claiming they act like kids.  When you two are the ones executing the personal attacks and talking big behind the screen.  WHAT A FREAKING JOKE.  And why are the moderators on this board allowing these personal attacks.  I'm sure not being able to make a point is very frustrating, but it's no reason to hide behind your screen and make the attacks personal,  with all this name calling and all the other childish crap that you accuse others of.   Don't let your fingers write checks your butt couldn't cash.  I can assure you, that you wouldn't want to personally attack me out from behind your computer. What a big man you are.

As for my comments on how horrible T-hitch is, over and over as you say, it's no different than you getting on here over and over and trying to make out like he's good.  The only difference is, There are facts to back up my opinions.  You and your little buddy talking trash and making it personal. What big men you are behind the screen. HILARIOUS. If you don't like the post, tough luck buddy,  you do know (I hope) that you don't have to read them, or respond to them, or is that to complicated a process for you?   I'll get on here and post about T-hitch any time I feel the urge, and there is nothing, your hiding behind the screen butt, can do about it. Your next valid point would be your first, but I sure want hold my breath waiting on that, that would be like waiting on T-hitch to produce, if it hasn't happened by now it's not going to happen.    Shoo fly Shoo

Yes, a lot of people feel "safe" behind the CPU.  I always live by the rule, if you can't say it face to face while not sugarcoating it, or  thinking twice, then you probably shouldn't say it at all!  JackColt and Modern are so persistent in "proving" Trent is bad, whereas it takes analytical skills to see why Trent has a sub par YPC.  It's not just a matter of looking at the box score and stat sheet, as I feel that's all they do.  Did they not notice any of his good runs or the one play out of the backfield for a gain of around 15?  They just like to focus on the negative.  Thank God they don't have any influence in the Colts organization, or on the world.  We would all be in some big trouble lol. 

"Analytical skill"  that is the funniest thing you've ever posted on here  BAAAHAAA  BAAAHAAA   now that is really funny,   thanks you really made my day, that is hilarious.  Now you really are getting entertaining!  I can hardly type I am laughing so hard!   BAAAHAAA  BAAAHAAA  BAAAHAAA   BAAAHAAA   I just spit my drink out  BAAAHAAA  BAAAHAAA

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 18, 2014 - personal argument
Hidden by Nadine, December 18, 2014 - personal argument

WHAT A JOKE, you and your little buddy T funky14 on here with your personal attacks and pointing fingers at someone else claiming they act like kids.  When you two are the ones executing the personal attacks and talking big behind the screen.  WHAT A FREAKING JOKE.  And why are the moderators on this board allowing these personal attacks.  I'm sure not being able to make a point is very frustrating, but it's no reason to hide behind your screen and make the attacks personal,  with all this name calling and all the other childish crap that you accuse others of.   Don't let your fingers write checks your butt couldn't cash.  I can assure you, that you wouldn't want to personally attack me out from behind your computer. What a big man you are.

As for my comments on how horrible T-hitch is, over and over as you say, it's no different than you getting on here over and over and trying to make out like he's good.  The only difference is, There are facts to back up my opinions.  You and your little buddy talking trash and making it personal. What big men you are behind the screen. HILARIOUS. If you don't like the post, tough luck buddy,  you do know (I hope) that you don't have to read them, or respond to them, or is that to complicated a process for you?   I'll get on here and post about T-hitch any time I feel the urge, and there is nothing, your hiding behind the screen butt, can do about it. Your next valid point would be your first, but I sure want hold my breath waiting on that, that would be like waiting on T-hitch to produce, if it hasn't happened by now it's not going to happen.    Shoo fly Shoo

I would tell you in person whatever in the same exact words or worse to your face.  Just seeing your face and hearing these things probably would just add fuel to the fire.  I'm not verbally attacking you!  I just tell you what I think!  I'm not cussing or belittling you (ignorance is simply the absence of logic).  Not my problem if you're a train on 1 track.  Sorry for being honest... Not really sorry, but that's the harsh world we live in, but you will figure that out once you graduate high school. 

You are right I don't have to jump into your conversation, but I'm sure I'm not the only one here who thinks you need to settle down with the constant bashing of Trent, or saying the same thing 5 different ways in a single post. 

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 18, 2014 - personal shot
Hidden by Nadine, December 18, 2014 - personal shot

I would tell you in person whatever in the same exact words or worse to your face.  Just seeing your face and hearing these things probably would just add fuel to the fire.  I'm not verbally attacking you!  I just tell you what I think!  I'm not cussing or belittling you (ignorance is simply the absence of logic).  Not my problem if you're a train on 1 track.  Sorry for being honest... Not really sorry, but that's the harsh world we live in, but you will figure that out once you graduate high school. 

You are right I don't have to jump into your conversation, but I'm sure I'm not the only one here who thinks you need to settle down with the constant bashing of Trent, or saying the same thing 5 different ways in a single post. 

What a freaking fake, First of all I would quickly and effortlessly put that fueled flame out!  out cold!  Your so full of crap, your attacks are personal, your just "being honest" what a joke!  No dude your making your attacks personal, your attacking me not the subject we are discussing, and if you don't think things like your little line  "ignorance is the absent of logic" is belittling, than your even more worse than I thought.  your belittling as you say, your don't belittle." Once you graduate high school" I guess that ones not personal either. There is absolutely no truth, to anything you say, whether it's about football,  your previous post, or your personal attacks,   do you really believe your own bullcrap,   This one post of yours here, shows why you have no credibility for anything you say on any subject.  You deny belittling or getting personal (as your belittling and getting personal)  How could anyone take you serious for anything you say   Sounds a lot like a liar and a fraud,   Oh and by the way as I stated earlier I will comment on how horrible T-hitch is anytime I get the urge. 

I would tell you in person whatever in the same exact words or worse to your face. Just seeing your face and hearing these things probably would just add fuel to the fire. I'm not verbally attacking you! I just tell you what I think! I'm not cussing or belittling you (ignorance is simply the absence of logic). Not my problem if you're a train on 1 track. Sorry for being honest... Not really sorry, but that's the harsh world we live in, but you will figure that out once you graduate high school.

Would you wear a clearance rack Richardson jersey while telling him off ?

Why were those on the clearance rack if only a few ignorant uneducated souls think Richardson is a bust ?

Dicks Sporting Goods must also hate Trent, and the hundreds of people who walked by and wouldn't even buy them at a heavy discount .....

Nobody must watch the games, nobody must have the football intellect that you possess. Now as you have stated its a good thing I don't work in a front office of an NFL team, I would fire guys who don't perform ....

I wonder though why you don't work in an NFL front office. I mean obviously you have broken the game down in ways that the ignorant masses will never be capable of understanding. You should submit your résumé to all 32 teams and give a detailed summary as to why everyone in the world except you doesn't understand the game.

I'm sure you will be the next Bill Polian or Ryan Grigson. Lifetime executive of the year.

Fans aren't trying to wait 6 years for a bust to produce. Every year that Trent stinks it up is another year that the rest of the team grows older, contracts begin to expire, good player will retire ... It will all be worth it though when Trent reaches average numbers 8 years from now. Spend all the money and draft picks to build the greatest line ever and Trent will reach 4 ypc. Totally worth it.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 18, 2014 - personal shot
Hidden by Nadine, December 18, 2014 - personal shot

I doubt anybody feels as safe behind the CPU, as you two whiney guys. I guess you two analytical guys with your vast knowledge of football, really know what your looking at when you watch a game, and the  Whole rest of the football world from every network,  announcer,  analyst, scout, ex-player, ex-coach, present coach, present player, writer and %99.999 of the entire NFL fan base have it wrong.  Thank god we've got you two guys to tell us how good T-twitch is, or else we might just believe all those others, or what we see when we watch him play.   Thanks guys.