Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Another domestic abuse case being investigated.

crazycolt1

For a second there, I was confused. I was thinking what? As in like recently? Then I realized you were talking about previous episodes in Denver not Chicago now, but you just reminded to watch a Football Life this Friday on NFL Network featuring Brandon. I'm really proud of how he has literally turned his life around from his anger issues in the past.

He's a great WR & a darn nice guy. I wish him nothing but success in the "Windy City."  

http://time.com/3394987/chicago-bears-brandon-marshall-assault-nfl/

"Marshall was arrested in 2007 after an incident with his former girlfriend Rasheeda Watley, who had already accused him of domestic violence on numerous occasions. Marshall has since insisted he never hit his ex-girlfriend and has been undergoing treatment for borderline personality disorder." 

This is why I dislike the the 2 strikes & you're out domestic violence policy by Roger Goodell.

How does a player protect himself from false allegations by a spurned lover trying to tank his football career & make him poor & unemployed based on suspect information which may not always be accurate let alone credible? 

I'm am not blaming the victim here or condoning physical brutality. I am just pointing out that both genders can lie equally that's all. 

For a second there, I was confused. I was thinking what? As in like recently? Then I realized you were talking about previous episodes in Denver not Chicago now, but you just reminded to watch a Football Life this Friday on NFL Network featuring Brandon. I'm really proud of how he has literally turned his life around from his anger issues in the past.

He's a great WR & a darn nice guy. I wish him nothing but success in the "Windy City."  

I am glad it was old news. I should have known Yahoo is not the best source of information, my bad.