Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Now that I think about it....

bestQBever

yeah. Our passing game will get better, Hopefully we can run nearly as effectively as we did this game and I actually thought this was the best O line performance for us in the past 2 years. We ran the hell out of the ball and they blitzed nearly every pass attempt and Luck never got sacked.

The pass rush should come around we can match up with anyone on the outside as long as Toler is healthy one  on one. We just need to blitz a little more.

Werner is playing better than it looks Philly was chipping him with the rb all night last night.

Hopefully things get better with Jacksonville.

The team itself seems to be coming along it is coaching you can't leave your D on the field like we do and not expect them to wear out and with our weapons on offense that should not be a problem. We just have no identity or OC throws darts. .

We didn't really start much better last year either did we? We almost lost to the lowly raiders if it wasn't for Bethea sealing a possible game winning drive, and DID lose to the lowly dolphins at home. Hopefully we can pick things up like we did last year. 

Everyone is just overreacting. the season just started and there are 14 games left to play. i agree things will pick up