@ NYG - W

VS Pats- L

VS Jags-W

VS Skins- W

@ Browns-L

VS Texans- W

@Cowboys- W

@ Titans - W.

9-7 record. 4th seed in the playoffs. Whatcha got?

Idk. I think it's possible to win out. I'm not high on anybody left on our schedule.

I think we saw the two best teams we'll see already.

@Jags - W

VS Titans - W

VS Ravens - L

@ Texans-W

VS Bengals - L

@ Pitt - L

@ NYG - W

VS Pats- L

VS Jags-W

VS Skins- W

@ Browns-L

VS Texans- W

@Cowboys- W

@ Titans - W. 

Our D is even more torn by loosing Art Jones for at least 4 weeks. Without a serviceable D we can't dream of PO or 0.5000+ season. 

Based on first 2 games, I don't think we could beat Redskins and definitely can't beat Texans twice, Maybe that's an overreaction, but the team looked owerall sloppy today. We ran out of fuel for the 4th quarter.

We had our chances against the Broncos and Eagles. But in both games we didn't execute very well and took a half off. We just need to play consistent for a whole game and get our things together. Adjust if something doesn't turn out, mix run and pass better, play to our strengths. 

@Jags - W

VS Titans - W

VS Ravens - L

@ Texans- L

VS Bengals - W

@ Pitt - L

@ NYG - W

VS Pats- L

VS Jags-W

VS Skins- W

@ Browns-L

VS Texans- W

@Cowboys- L

@ Titans - W. 

@Jags - W

VS Titans - W

VS Ravens - L

@ Texans-W

VS Bengals - L

@ Pitt - L

@ NYG - W

VS Pats- L

VS Jags-W

VS Skins- W

@ Browns-L

VS Texans- W

@Cowboys- W

@ Titans - W. 

@Jags - W

VS Titans - W

VS Ravens - W

@ Texans-W

VS Bengals - W

@ Pitt - W

@ NYG - W

VS Pats- L

VS Jags-W

VS Skins- W

@ Browns-W

VS Texans- W

@Cowboys- L

@ Titans - W

12-4. The Colts have played and almost won their two most difficult games. The night is always darkest before dawn.

The Texans have a great defense, running game, and one of the easiest schedules in the league. We don't have neither.

We have THE easiest schedule in the League. Outside of New England and maybe the Bengals I'm not seeing a game that the Colts should definitely lose. I'm not saying those are definites either.

@Jags - W

VS Titans - W

VS Ravens - W

@ Texans-W

VS Bengals - W

@ Pitt - W

@ NYG - W

VS Pats- L

VS Jags-W

VS Skins- W

@ Browns-W

VS Texans- W

@Cowboys- L

@ Titans - W

12-4. The Colts have played and almost won their two most difficult games. The night is always darkest before dawn.

This is correct....

We have THE easiest schedule in the League. Outside of New England and maybe the Bengals I'm not seeing a game that the Colts should definitely lose. I'm not saying those are definites either.

The easiest schedule in the league was based upon last season.   And the assumption is that the Colts would continue to improve this season.  There's no Robert Mathis, Arthur Jones, Freeman are hurt. Werner and McNary are not going to take us to the *.  I think that Texas is a more stable team than last year and their getting a healthy Arian Foster going.  Their defense is solid and they will be tough on us.

I would be happy with 9-7.  i think that could win the division.

When you make predictions like he did, you can't let a little math get in your way.

Hey guy that has been here for a cup of coffee. There's nothing wrong with my prediction, and I even pointed out where I made the error. So before you jump on my math or lack of math abilities do yourself a favor and read all the posts.

Hey guy that has been here for a cup of coffee. There's nothing wrong with my prediction, and I even pointed out where I made the error. So before you jump on my math or lack of math abilities do yourself a favor and read all the posts.

Ha, ha, OK. But your prediction is certainly wrong.

@Jags - W

VS Titans - W

VS Ravens - L

@ Texans-W

VS Bengals - L

@ Pitt - L

@ NYG - W

VS Pats- L

VS Jags-W

VS Skins- W

@ Browns-L

VS Texans- W

@Cowboys- W

@ Titans - W. 

I pretty much agree, although I don't think we are going to sweep the Texans this year.  My guess is the Texans are AFC South Champs, and we probably miss the playoffs, unless things drastically change.

I pretty much agree, although I don't think we are going to sweep the Texans this year.  My guess is the Texans are AFC South Champs, and we probably miss the playoffs, unless things drastically change.

The really sad thing is that if the Texans win the division this year, their upside in the coming years is enormous IMHO. We may not win this division for a long, long time. Give those guys a real good QB and they will be good for many years.

Whatchya got? :

W  @Jags - 

W  VS Titans - 

W  VS Ravens - 

W  @ Texans-

L   VS Bengals - 

W  @ Pitt - 

W  @ NYG - 

L   VS Pats- 

W  VS Jags-

W  VS Skins-

W  @ Browns-

W  VS Texans-

L   @Cowboys-

W  @ Titans -  

11-5 record - Colts win the division .... Alternatively as a possibility, I might say they will split vs Houston and be 10-6.  Worst case scenario, they lose two more random games to finish 8-8.  If that happens, I suspect the O.C. will have to go and some serious thought will have to be given to upgrading the D.C. as well.

The next two games are huge, I don't think Tenn is going to go into Cincy and beat them or us @ home. If the Colts lose to JV, now there would be a huge problem. Colts should be hopefully second in the AFC South after these next two games. Maybe Giants will beat the Texans, it's not far fetched to think after two weeks from now the Colts could be at least back in contention for the AFC South.

Downfall, the pass rush is non existent. If teams can just chuck it all day against them it's going to be a long season anyways. I do expect them to come out and play with a major sense of urgency.