Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brian Billick's Bold Prediction

Blue Horseshoe

Wow... that is bold, & doesn't sound like a glaring compliment to either teams D...

But hey I respect Billicks analysis of the game more than most...

well the the colts Achilles heel has always been scatbacks like mccoy and sproles so I think our defense is in for a long day

Interesting.  McCoy and Sproles could chew us up, and break off big runs and points.  Eagles play single high safety D similar to Seahawks, so Pep knows how to run a layered vertical passing attack against that. (someone in flat, RW downfield mid level, TY down field deep.  A Luck hits the guy who beat his man...  could be fun!

Not sure if your serious but I would not bench Foles this weekend vs the Colts Secondary for Cam vs Detroit,

Gavin Gavin Gavin....  yes i was serious and wouldn't expect anything any different from you. im sure you read somewhere that Detroit was good and overlooked they played NYG and a very bad Eli Manning last week.  I absolutely did bench Foles for Newton and am pleased with my 19 fantasy points he gave me.  I can now sit back, enjoy my fantasy win for the week, smirk at smart-mouths who start posts with "Not sure if your serious" to pretend not to make a mouthy comment, and watch the Colts D play much better at home and lead us to a 27-17 win. 

Gavin Gavin Gavin....  yes i was serious and wouldn't expect anything any different from you. im sure you read somewhere that Detroit was good and overlooked they played NYG and a very bad Eli Manning last week.  I absolutely did bench Foles for Newton and am pleased with my 19 fantasy points he gave me.  I can now sit back, enjoy my fantasy win for the week, smirk at smart-mouths who start posts with "Not sure if your serious" to pretend not to make a mouthy comment, and watch the Colts D play much better at home and lead us to a 27-17 win. 

I hope your right for your fantasy points sake (I am being sincere) and that we get a 27-17 win but that fast paced Eagle offense could create problems for our Colts, Cam did have a good day though so congrats :hat:....I was not taking a jab at you for asking if you should start Cam this weekend, I meant the "not sure if serious" as a means to say I did not know if you really play fantasy football or not, I thought you were joking