Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Madden 15 physics.. suck?

twfish

Is it just me or did thr physics take a big step back? Ive never had guys randomly flip through the air like I do with this one, not even madden 09! Also ive lost multiple challenge plays that were plain as day. I think the only thing I really enjoy more is the super star mode and how you can do diffrent drills, but if it wasnt for that I wouldnt have bought madden 15. Waste of 60 bucks.

Is it just me or did thr physics take a big step back? Ive never had guys randomly flip through the air like I do with this one, not even madden 09! Also ive lost multiple challenge plays that were plain as day. I think the only thing I really enjoy more is the super star mode and how you can do diffrent drills, but if it wasnt for that I wouldnt have bought madden 15. Waste of 60 bucks.

Maybe you should try adjusting your sliders. 

I hate when my WR makes a catch and clearly takes 3 steps before stepping out of bounds but get ruled incomplete, wth. Today I had T.Y. wide open with a good 3 yards between him and Talib, I used a bullet pass and Talibs phantom hand broke it up.

I had fleener with a td pass and you could see the blue between the edge of the endzone and his foot and ruled incomplete. So stupid

I hate when my WR makes a catch and clearly takes 3 steps before stepping out of bounds but get ruled incomplete, wth. Today I had T.Y. wide open with a good 3 yards between him and Talib, I used a bullet pass and Talibs phantom hand broke it up.

I had fleener with a td pass and you could see the blue between the edge of the endzone and his foot and ruled incomplete. So stupid

Have you experienced the kick return glitch when you're returning the kick and a the opponent gets blocked but it glitches and he flies across the screen and tackles you?

Or the one when you break a kick but there's always a guy coming from way on the other side of the field and chases you down?

Have you experienced the kick return glitch when you're returning the kick and a the opponent gets blocked but it glitches and he flies across the screen and tackles you?

Or the one when you break a kick but there's always a guy coming from way on the other side of the field and chases you down?

I really wunna know what went wrong at EA for them to mess so much of this up?

I think it was madden 06 that had the first super star? I cant remember but man do I wish they would go back to that...

EA is a joke!!!  They keep making new games but taking things away from the previous version...  Madden used to have a teamplay mode where you controlled the LBs, DBs, or DL  and  QB, RBs, or WRs.  The camera view went behind your player and zoomed in.  When you did certain accomplishments you gained permanent upgrades for when you pick that position....  IT IS COMPLETELY GONE.

I also bought NHL 15.  I LOVE playing the EA Sports Hockey League.  You control one player and play 6 on 6 with all users controlling their created player.  It was awesome.  They chose to leave this off of this years game for the xbox one and ps4.   The kicker,  they left it in the 360 and ps3 version but the nhl 15 game on ps3 and 360 is 100% last years game with different rosters and the 14 changed to a 15. 

They will burn as soon as they get a competitor.  Look what happened to NBA Live once 2k started up with nba2k games....  * EA sports

EA is a joke!!! They keep making new games but taking things away from the previous version... Madden used to have a teamplay mode where you controlled the LBs, DBs, or DL and QB, RBs, or WRs. The camera view went behind your player and zoomed in. When you did certain accomplishments you gained permanent upgrades for when you pick that position.... IT IS COMPLETELY GONE.

I also bought NHL 15. I LOVE playing the EA Sports Hockey League. You control one player and play 6 on 6 with all users controlling their created player. It was awesome. They chose to leave this off of this years game for the xbox one and ps4. The kicker, they left it in the 360 and ps3 version but the nhl 15 game on ps3 and 360 is 100% last years game with different rosters and the 14 changed to a 15.

They will burn as soon as they get a competitor. Look what happened to NBA Live once 2k started up with nba2k games.... * EA sports

Loved how the camera zoomed in and felt so much better, complete control. Also it was fun with having an apartment, agent and unlocking things. Madden has really lost a connection with the players

• 4 weeks later...

I hate how Colts defenders are made into punks.They constantly give first downs to ppl they have stopped way short of the sticks because they fall down before the ball carrier stumbles for 5 more yards. Russell Wilson once stiff armed Redding off his feet in the open field. DQwell was an 87 on last years Madden. He is now an 80. No matter how well Butler and Toler play they are never above a 77-79 rating. And dropped interceptions?? Dont even get me started.

Lucks deep ball accuracy isnt a strength for him but they have it as a 74.. way too low. I wonder did a member of our team punch a developer in the face or something because our ratings dont match at all the product thats on the field.