Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lacy for Gordon?

Kyle

Someone has offered my Eddie Lacy for Josh Gordon.  I don't know what to do.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/1757149/team/7

My team:

QB-  Foles, Newton

RB- Peterson, Ball, Martin, Bush, Tate, Stacy

WR- Green, Maklin, Wayne, Gordon

TE- Olsen

I am way deeper at RB than WR but Lacy is going to have a huge year.  Think Gordon will be a top WR this year again if he even plays???

How many WR and RB's?  Is there a flex spot.

I'd take the deal, there is still no guarantee that Gordon will play.  I personally doubt it.

In fact if I was the commish I would cancel out that trade for being unfair.  But if your commish goes along with it I'd take that deal.  

Sucks that you have so much depth at RB, but you might be able to trade one of your RB's off to someone else for a WR that's actually going to play this year.  

My team:

QB-  Foles, Newton

TE- Olsen

I am way deeper at RB than WR but Lacy is going to have a huge year.  Think Gordon will be a top WR this year again if he even plays???

Lacy.

My team:

QB-  Foles, Newton

TE- Olsen

Gordon is suspended so he isn't going to be a help for you anyway.

Gordon is suspended so he isn't going to be a help for you anyway.

right, but more than likely that suspension will be gone by the end of the day today... and Lacy got a concussion.

It is possible that Gordon plays this week and Lacy doesnt.... that would really suck if i accepted the trade

screw it.  i accepted.  gonna be fun having Peterson, Ball, and Lacy at RB in a 10 man league.

What you guys think about me working another trade giving 2 of Zac Stacy, Reggie Bush, and Doug Martin for Michael Floyd or Andre Johnson?  

Revisting this Lacy was cleared for the game tomorrow but you probably wouldn't want to play him because it's against the Jets and you have a ton of good RB's anyways.

Gordon . . . still suspended and still no news on the reduction of the suspension.

I did read one article that claimed that his suspension might be reduced to 8 games.  Even then a full season of Lacy > half a season of Gordon

I'd try to arrange a trade for better WR's though.

Revisting this Lacy was cleared for the game tomorrow but you probably wouldn't want to play him because it's against the Jets and you have a ton of good RB's anyways.

Gordon . . . still suspended and still no news on the reduction of the suspension.

I did read one article that claimed that his suspension might be reduced to 8 games.  Even then a full season of Lacy > half a season of Gordon

I'd try to arrange a trade for better WR's though.

Not necessarily true. Come playoff time Lacy could possibly be getting rest and Cleveland playing from behind will likely be airing it out to Gordon if he plays. He has enough running back support he doesn't need Lacy. Trades are hard to work out because half the teams don't really play in these leagues but I don't think its a no brainer...and I typically play for the post season because even in a bad year I always make the fantatsy playoffs. His team looks rock solid and you can only start two backs anyways and likely Peterson will start and very possible Ball will have a better year than Lacy if Denver keeps scoring. I like Lacy but I see no reason to take that trade....very likely Gordon comes back...NFL will want some good press and change the tone with the players by making this new drug testing change. WIN WIN for both players and league. I think it goes down.