Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Joe's League Draft Issues (ALL READ)

T Y Goodbye

I'm probably going tonight to the hospital...still not sure as its trying to get better, but I was advised to go by my DR..

EACH PLAYER THAT WAS AFFECTED..LIST THE PLAYERS YOU PERSONALLY DROPPED DUE TO YAHOO"S ERROR IN THIS THREAD...

Then list the players that you think you drafted..

'NO ONE MAKE ANY OTHER WAIVER CLAIMS UNTIL THIS GETS SORTED OUT...

If you made a claim already and received a player that someone else had drafted, get Andy to change it manually.

Since I might not be here, and Hillbilly's dropped my kicker I used my commish tool to pick him up, since we know that is correct.'

'Once we get this straightened out, then we can make normal waiver claims..

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but we have to get this as close as possible to being correct asap...

PLEASE..MAKE SURE ANDY CAN STAY ON TOP OF THIS IF I AM AWAY DOE TO MY CONDITION

Thanks

I dropped Daniels and picked up Cook Tenn not sure who I picked I know it wasn't Daniels

Dropped Blount picked up the Hawk Cleveland

I didn't draft Palmer but not sure who had so I just kept Palmer unless someone else drafted him let me know I will release him

I had 3 drafts on Monday. This was the only non money league so I am not going to get worked up about anything. Being a no money league I didn't keep close track of what I did late. The only thing it did to my team was gave me the wrong players on my last 3 picks not a big deal. Sounds like you have more important issues. Get well. Glad to be a part of the league.

I dropped Brian Hartline, Heath Miller and Graham Gano.

I've already put in claims for the three I lost tomorrow. Ladarius Green, deangelo Williams and Indy's D.

VU, FX, and TK already released the three I was owed.

I would think we could work this out between us. The good thing is we're talking last three rounds, not first three :)

Get yourself better, Ray. I'll feel bad kicking your butt if I know you're I'll.. Lol

I'm probably going tonight to the hospital...still not sure as its trying to get better, but I was advised to go by my DR..

PLEASE..MAKE SURE ANDY CAN STAY ON TOP OF THIS IF I AM AWAY DUE TO MY CONDITION

Stay Strong TYG. I'm pulling for ya & a strong robust return to full health ASAP brother.  ;)  :hat: