1959Colts

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paige: Broncos won't just beat Colts, they'll rout them

By Woody Paige

The Denver Post

http://www.denverpost.com/paige/ci_26440919/paige-broncos-wont-just-beat-colts-theyll-rout

Denver Post Broncos @PostBroncos 7m

The #Broncos are favored by one TD over the #Colts. That's just ludicrous, says @woodypaige http://dpo.st/1qfJf1N 

This guy is the biggest tool in the world just because the colts don't have mathis doesn't mean they cant beat manning .

It's possible. I don't know how anyone could think that the broncos would win by more than two touchdowns though. that broncos d hasn't been tested yet and luck and the receiving corps can put up points. Anyone thinking the broncos won't score more than 30 is also nuts. Mathis was the main reason the colts won last year, and the emotion of coming back home as well as the actual homefield advantage is what enabled the colts to win. Colts can win, but only if Luck puts up a 4TD game.

It's possible. I don't know how anyone could think that the broncos would win by more than two touchdowns though. that broncos d hasn't been tested yet and luck and the receiving corps can put up points. Anyone thinking the broncos won't score more than 30 is also nuts. Mathis was the main reason the colts won last year, and the emotion of coming back home as well as the actual homefield advantage is what enabled the colts to win. Colts can win, but only if Luck puts up a 4TD game.

It is hard to put up 4 TDs when you are on your back or running for your life. Ware and Miller will put on a QB pressure clinic.

It is hard to put up 4 TDs when you are on your back or running for your life. Ware and Miller will put on a QB pressure clinic.

Maybe. that third preseason game...well that duo simply did not look impressive or intimidating at all. And Von wasn't much of a factor last year against the colts. The improved secondary is the thing to watch out for by the broncos

Maybe. that third preseason game...well that duo simply did not look impressive or intimidating at all. And Von wasn't much of a factor last year against the colts. The improved secondary is the thing to watch out for by the broncos

The pass rush will be improved too and so will the run coverage.

just like seahawks routed you guys right? hmm I wonder how the colts did vs the seahawks........oh yea WE WON

Uh, we didn't win in the Super Bowl. We were busy being blasted by the Patriots. Oh, yeah, the Broncos beat the Pats in the playoffs. So what does that all mean?

Uh, we didn't win in the Super Bowl. We were busy being blasted by the Patriots. Oh, yeah, the Broncos beat the Pats in the playoffs. So what does that all mean?

and who blew a huge lead vs the patriots.................I hear crickets

We aren't a ravens team who lost half their players after super bowl win. We aren't the steelers who have been average 8-8 the last two seasons. We are a team who when it falls behind will keep fighting we aren't going down easy.we will rise to the challenge and give the broncos all they can handle.

Paige: Broncos won't just beat Colts, they'll rout them

By Woody Page

The Denver Post

http://www.denverpost.com/paige/ci_26440919/paige-broncos-wont-just-beat-colts-theyll-rout

Denver Post Broncos ‏@PostBroncos 7m

The #Broncos are favored by one TD over the #Colts. That's just ludicrous, says @woodypaige http://dpo.st/1qfJf1N 

The NFL (Page is a homer anyway) is still hurt that Peyton couldn't rout the Colts in LOS; it wasn't supposed to happen that way.  Hence, a second chance.  

Please!  That game will not be a blowout.  I fully expect to win, we have all the necessary tools to do so.

No, we do not. We don't have even a decent offensive line. You can make all of the excuses you want but this is and will be one of the five worst lines in the entire NFL. They are going up against a team with premier pass rushers. I cannot see how anyone can be so optimistic that Luck can make up for this all by himself.

No, we do not. We don't have even a decent offensive line. You can make all of the excuses you want but this is and will be one of the five worst lines in the entire NFL. They are going up against a team with premier pass rushers. I cannot see how anyone can be so optimistic that Luck can make up for this all by himself.

maybe because luck has made up for it the last two years and if you really think ware and miller are gonna be the best pass rushing tandem in the league then youre the one being optimistic

maybe because luck has made up for it the last two years and if you really think ware and miller are gonna be the best pass rushing tandem in the league then youre the one being optimistic

I didn't say the best, I said premier. I think the best will be in Houston. But, I think Denver will be top three and are they every going to get off to a great start feasting on our inept offensive line. The NFL will not catch up with Luck, he is just that good. They will catch up with the Colts and the coaching staff because they just have not addressed that terrible offensive line. Luck will pay the price as always by taking a lot of punishment.

Not sure how we beat the Seahawks or the 49ers with that same line.  You're being way too pessimistic, the line was good in every preseason game we had except for the Saints.  It was a preseason game, it wasn't for real and the game planning was not as intensive as it would be for a real game.   We have way too many weapons and you can trust that the D will be better than what they showed in the Saints game.     I'm confident we'll be ready.  This is a seasoned team that is now used to being on a big stage.  We can handle it.

I didn't say the best, I said premier. I think the best will be in Houston. But, I think Denver will be top three and are they every going to get off to a great start feasting on our inept offensive line. The NFL will not catch up with Luck, he is just that good. They will catch up with the Colts and the coaching staff because they just have not addressed that terrible offensive line. Luck will pay the price as always by taking a lot of punishment.

from what Ive seen in the pre-season., luck hasnt really been pressured any more then usual. in fact ive seen clean pockets which alone is a surprise. 

I fully expect, and am confident that we WILL beat the broncos next Sunday !!!  Whoever this Page guy is, he is probably a broncos homer fan, upset that the Colts beat his precious broncos last season  LOL.  This game will NOT be a blowout, as some here are suggesting.  I am fully expecting that the Colts will hand the Broncos their 1st loss of the season like we did last year !!!