Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

PS predictions

CR91

I don't know about Lutz as we already have 3 centers.  Price was on the PS all of last year, I'm not sure of the rules this year but I think we could find somebody better than Price for the spot I assume.  Then with us keeping 6 WR I'm not sure if there is room for another 2 with Lenz and Lankford although I do think Lenz is a good player who could help us in a pinch.

andrew jackson

david fullen

dewery mcdonald

josh walker

josh lenz

tyler hoover

fn lutz

sheldon price

ryan lankford

Nnamdi Obukwelu

I think A. Jackson, McDonald, Price, and Walker all will be definite targets to be placed on our P.S. -- I won't be shocked if another team tries to sign McDonald, Jackson or Price before they are placed on our P.S.  I became a Hoover fan and like the fact he played OT in game 4 after playing the earlier part of preseason and college at DE, so I hope he sticks on our P.S. as well as Obukwelu.

With Bradshaw's injury history and Tipton's college injury history, I think Fluellen makes the P.S. as RB.  

I am not very high on Lutz or Lenz -- I hope we find some talent on waivers to fill the last couple of spots. I tend to like Lankford over Lenz, as I think he is more valuable as a return man or a big-play threat, I would pick him to the PS over Lenz.

As long as Jackson is on there I'm happy. Dude is a thumper.

Yup...another fine product of Western Kentucky (the mighty Hilltoppers!).  I think some of the guys he hit when he played there are still feeling it.  By the way, WKU doesn't sit on an actual hill.  It's more like a lump in the middle of Bowling Green.

As long as Jackson is on there I'm happy. Dude is a thumper.

I'm confident that he will be.  I don't think the Colts would give up on him that quickly, but based on his limited practicing and gametime due to injury it seems the PS is the perfect place for him right now.

As to the OP's list, the ones in bold are the ones I'd want to see on the PS, and the others too unless they are replaced with a more talented player that's been cut by another team:

andrew jackson

david fullen

dewery mcdonald

josh walker

josh lenz

tyler hoover

fn lutz

sheldon price

ryan lankford

Nnamdi Obukwelu

eric swoope can be placed on our PS without it counting against us just like we did with adongo last year right?

No. Adongo temporarily didn't count because he was not a US resident I'd I remember correctly. It had nothing to do with him never having played football before.

Yup...another fine product of Western Kentucky (the mighty Hilltoppers!).  I think some of the guys he hit when he played there are still feeling it.  By the way, WKU doesn't sit on an actual hill.  It's more like a lump in the middle of Bowling Green.

That's a good post!

Nicely done, Harry....     you're one cool cat!    :thmup:

I don't know about Lutz as we already have 3 centers.  Price was on the PS all of last year, I'm not sure of the rules this year but I think we could find somebody better than Price for the spot I assume.  Then with us keeping 6 WR I'm not sure if there is room for another 2 with Lenz and Lankford although I do think Lenz is a good player who could help us in a pinch.

pretty sure price gets 3 yrs as long as he never suites up on game day

Harnish will too. No matter how much you guys hate it. You almost always have a QB on ps

How about Terrelle Pryor? Harnish again at least Pryor can run around in the 4th preseason game. I left Walker off my PS squad list I would expect us to bring him back too.

I'm not sure what they see with that Tyler Hoover conversion though.  Do they think he can become adequate enough this year to be called up to the 53 man roster if needed at tackle?  Grigson has stated on previous occasions that he doesn't like to draft rookie tackles to start right away.  So if he feels this way about someone that is already playing the position, then what will he feel like if he has to call Hoover up to play at any point this year? Someone who is just now learning to be a lineman.

I wonder will they cut him from the PS at some point and find someone else or what?

Don't take me too seriously here boyz I'm just clearing out my thoughts...