Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kraig Urbik discussion

MrNLM

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5326/kraig-urbik

So, we have a trading history with buffalo a bit and I think they have a decent oline. I think we should trade for this guy before he has a chance to make up his own mind on waivers.

Plus, sign Richie Incognito.

Some may freak about out about all of this but, I think sitting back and doing nothing currently is worse than the thought of controversial progress.

The fact that you uttered your fingers to type "Sitting back and doing nothing" when we have arguably the MOST ACTIVE GM in the NFL currently is shocking to me

:scratch:

perhaps a poor choice of words on my part. We are gonna need that GM activity to show up big time in the coming weeks. 

sign Incognito, and get Boone for a trade. and in instanced we have a running game

I know i am dreaming its Labor day weekend

everyone a safe and great time this weekend

GO COLTS

I would flip my lid if the Colts traded for both Urbik and Boone.  :mindblow:  :mindblow:  :mindblow:

You mean have Grigson finally do his job and address the O line like he should of done with all the cap space the Colts had entering the offseason? Quit dilly dallying around the subject and make it happen Grigs! 

So you think Grigs has not done his job? I guess completely rebuilding a team in two seasons and also making the playoffs while doing it is not doing a good job? He won GM of the year last season but he wasn't doing his job? You really think finding good linemen in the NFL is an easy task? You need to rethink about what a GMs job really is.

Incognito simply did what many NFL lockers rooms are like.  Just someone blew the whistle on him. I think he would be a good signing if injuries don't get better soon.

I highly doubt that bullying goes on in all locker rooms. Just the ones who the coaches have lost control and don't keep an ear on their team.

Some of this posts are so off base.  Grigson doesn't do his job huh?  So Grigson is the guy getting these guys injured?  Come on, think a bit more please.  Boone is just another overrated SF lineman like Snyder was.  Cardinals signed him to a big contract and he did nothing.

Some of this posts are so off base. Grigson doesn't do his job huh? So Grigson is the guy getting these guys injured? Come on, think a bit more please. Boone is just another overrated SF lineman like Snyder was. Cardinals signed him to a big contract and he did nothing.

Don't you know if the Colts don't

1. Go 19-0 every year

2. Win the super bowl every year

3. Cure cancer nationwide

4. End world hunger

5. Sign autographs for every fan after every home game

Then someone's not doing their job? Don't you know this by now? If those 5 things aren't done, someone isn't doing their job

:Nuke::panic::Nuke:

incognito is a cancer, but our lack of depth doesnt give us much options

as much as i hate to say it, yea, we need to take a look at him AFTER the coaches have read the report from the Lawyer dude who did the investigation.  if there is any avalanche red flags then i would have a real long talk with him.

I can't see us just sitting back and doing nothing..

If this team can make a move or two and get our running game going, while being able to give luck that much needed extra time.. This offense could be unstoppable.

If we could jump ahead on teams and actually give our defense a chance to relax a little instead of playing from behind all the time, I think we could be serious Super Bowl contenders.

So you think Grigs has not done his job? I guess completely rebuilding a team in two seasons and also making the playoffs while doing it is not doing a good job? He won GM of the year last season but he wasn't doing his job? You really think finding good linemen in the NFL is an easy task? You need to rethink about what a GMs job really is.

When it comes to addressing the O line? NO!

Do you really keep up with the Colts and what Grigson does? Some how I don't think you do.

I`m on this forum every day, you assume much? You took what I said out of context and blew it up into Grigsons whole work of art. Yes he's done an excellent job in some aspects, I pinpointed O line. If you think the Colts O line is as good as it should be then maybe you need to re-evaluate what you consider a good NFL O line is? I mentioned the cap space he had to work with, its not like his hands were tied behind his back.  I`m sick of the Colts putrid O line. Ever since Tarik Glenn retired, after the '06 season, the line has gone down hill. Not all on Grigson, as that was before his time but its been the same sorry run game year after year. Some how I don't think you know what you think you know?

We need some depth at Tackle very badly. If Castanzo or Cerilus went down, we'd be sunk. We need help at guard too so I'm all for getting whoever we can.

Reitz is good at guard, not tackle but is hurt all the time, and Lance Louis sucks.

I don't think the OL market, after cuts, will provide what the forum is hoping for to shore up our depth issues.  Grigson is much more likely to pick up another developmental player, like he did last year in Xavier Nixon, than the plug and play type guys that have been much discussed or even Erik Winston types on the downside of their careers.

Some of this posts are so off base.  Grigson doesn't do his job huh?  So Grigson is the guy getting these guys injured?  Come on, think a bit more please.  Boone is just another overrated SF lineman like Snyder was.  Cardinals signed him to a big contract and he did nothing.

You nailed it as far as the 49ers Boone one good year and Synder has done nothing but get cut since signing his deal.

Doesn't change the fact the O Line needs a little help.  IF Holmes pans out we could be much improved I expect Thorton to have a much better year if he can settle into RG. We are thin until Reitz is back probably 6 wks.

When you are building a team you can't go over pay for positions that aren't big money positions G's and C or it will have long term cap implications. Grig's will get it straight. He will be active in the next couple of days.