Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ben Jarvis Green Ellis

bap1331

We could have all the RBs in teh world, but it won't make a difference if we can't block.  We could pick him up, but I don't think we're gaining anything.  Would rather us try out Incognito if we're signing a free agent.

3445008-6631573630-23532.jpg

He is old for a RB. His average yard per carry is gone down the last 2 yrs behind a good O LIne. That is why Cinny brought in Hill  I love that kid.

I think Bradshaw and Boom are better  than an old Law firm. They know the system and he would not stand a chance behind our O Line. There are other RB's I would look at with young legs. There are plenty of cuts to come. He is just a name at this point in his career IMO.

Fozzy Whittaker had a big game yesterday doubt the panthers have room for him unless that is why they traded Barner. Chud is fimilar with him helps in the return game wouldn't mind a look more a change of pace back.

There won't be a shortage of backs out there for sure IF Ridley is cut that would be my number 1 option or Jonas Gray very interested to see what NE does but RB really isn't a priority IMO

Boom goes the dynamite

Fozzy Whittaker had a big game yesterday doubt the panthers have room for him unless that is why they traded Barner. Chud is fimilar with him helps in the return game wouldn't mind a look more a change of pace back.

There won't be a shortage of backs out there for sure IF Ridley is cut that would be my number 1 option or Jonas Gray very interested to see what NE does but RB really isn't a priority IMO

Boom goes the dynamite

Was Fozzy on the Browns last year?  I don't often watch the Browns or Panthers but the last few times I have (for whatever reason) Fozzy has stuck out to me. Looked really good earlier this preseason as well.  Anyone know how old he is?

Was Fozzy on the Browns last year? I don't often watch the Browns or Panthers but the last few times I have (for whatever reason) Fozzy has stuck out to me. Looked really good earlier this preseason as well. Anyone know how old he is?

Yeah he played in Cleveland mostly as 3rd down back seemed to be a fan fav. I had Gordon in 2 leagues last yr so I followed the browns pretty close. He didn't do much think he was coming back from injury. That was his issue at Texas too but you could tell he might have something if given the chance