Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why the Indianapolis Colts will win Super Bowl XLIX

Coltsince4

"There you have it. Andrew Luck will lead the Colts to a Super Bowl title, thus becoming the first quarterback to go No. 1 and win a Super Bowl in under three years."

Maybe it's a good omen. Our WRing core looks fantastic, please dear god Ahmad Bradshaw stay healthy, Trent Richardson run downhill not east & west, Center Khaled Holmes no more nicks please.

Jerrell Freeman keep being a monster at LB along with Andy Studebaker too. D'Qwell Jackson is a nice defensive piece in the mix too actually. 

The o-line that's the pink elephant in the room: Giving Luck the time to throw from a clean pocket. Hmmm...

I just hope that Chewbacca's facial hair adds something magical to the Luck mystique & QB repertoire in INDY's favor. Just Kidding! 

I'm still bumped out about Robert Mathis's suspension as well. A great guy who did not deserve what he got. Yeah I know, the rules are the rules. I just revere the guy that's all.

Oh yeah, I really want to beat NE this year too. It's nothing personal just something that Luck needs to improve upon. I know how tough they are to get a W on too. It's easier said than done I know.

Fixed. 

d3f6836a8aae5baf81c133d509be699d.jpg

Easy there Lollygager. Cs4 is a good guy. He just probably forgot to see if this topic had already been posted on the forum under the NFL Colts category. That's all. I really don't like it when friends of mine get into a scuffle a minor 1 or a major 1. 

I will admit that the picture made me laugh though. No, Preparation H is not toothpaste that's for sure.  haha