Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Madden 15

a06cc

Although Colts are an 83 in the game I'm killing teams. Beat my friend as he was playing with 49ers ranked a 90. Had a 87 yard run with Richardson. I know how to run the ball in Madden well. I don't use anyone else's offensive or defensive playbook. Colts all the way. Anyone else having the same success as I?

Although Colts are an 83 in the game I'm killing teams. Beat my friend as he was playing with 49ers ranked a 90. Had a 87 yard run with Richardson. I know how to run the ball in Madden well. I don't use anyone else's offensive or defensive playbook. Colts all the way. Anyone else having the same success as I?

Any way you can configure your game controller to control the real Trent Richardson?  Or perhaps figure out a way to swap out our offensive linemen for their video game counter parts? 

it irritates me that Chapman is like a 65 overall rating with about 80 strength and Holmes is a 71 overall with about 75 strength.....  it is just plain stupid.  I know they have not proved to be the players we think they are yet, but they made them both need immediately replaced and have 0 potential to become serviceable players.  very frustrating.

lol that sounds fun how is franchise mode!!

Franchise Mode (Now titled Connected Careers Mode) is pretty legit. Hustle trades are now back in where you can give up 1st rounders for top talent

As many have pointed out, Colts players got robbed on the rankings so I had to cut ties with many of them but was determined to get something in return

Khaled Homes & a 1st rounder shipped to the Oakland Raiders for Steven Wisniewski (Center with an 85 overall)

1st rounder and Jack Mewhort shipped to (forgot the team) but whoever drafted Larry Watford the RG (88 overall)

So my offensive line right now stands as

LT: Anthony Castonzo (88 overall)

LG: Carl Nicks (Picked up via FA 85 overall)

C: Stefen Wisniewski (85 overall)

RG: Larry Watford (88 overall)

RT: Gosder Cherilus (82 Overall)

Protecting the franchise at all costs.

Defensively I've traded a 2nd rounder to GB for Micah Hyde the FS (81 overall). And that's only cause they wouldn't give me haha Clinton-Dix who's also an 81 so I didn't understand that

This Madden besides the glitches is the best one I've played. I play as Chapman in the game. Doesn't matter what he is rated as long as you can time the snap count. It wi say perfect then you disengage off the bl

This Madden besides the glitches is the best one I've played. I play as Chapman in the game. Doesn't matter what he is rated as long as you can time the snap count. It will say perfect then you disengage off the block. I bust through the line every time.

• 2 weeks later...

This game is terrible. I'm trying to run the clock down till 3 seconds to end the game with a game-winning field goal and it literally takes me to the sim screen. They don't even attempt a field goal. And on the ensuing kick-off in OT, Jamal Charles takes it back for a 105 yard kick return. 

• 4 weeks later...

Franchise Mode (Now titled Connected Careers Mode) is pretty legit. Hustle trades are now back in where you can give up 1st rounders for top talent

As many have pointed out, Colts players got robbed on the rankings so I had to cut ties with many of them but was determined to get something in return

Khaled Homes & a 1st rounder shipped to the Oakland Raiders for Steven Wisniewski (Center with an 85 overall)

1st rounder and Jack Mewhort shipped to (forgot the team) but whoever drafted Larry Watford the RG (88 overall)

So my offensive line right now stands as

LT: Anthony Castonzo (88 overall)

LG: Carl Nicks (Picked up via FA 85 overall)

C: Stefen Wisniewski (85 overall)

RG: Larry Watford (88 overall)

RT: Gosder Cherilus (82 Overall)

Protecting the franchise at all costs.

Defensively I've traded a 2nd rounder to GB for Micah Hyde the FS (81 overall). And that's only cause they wouldn't give me haha Clinton-Dix who's also an 81 so I didn't understand that

im trying to get an all rookie team going the browns wouldnt take 2 first round picks and andrew luck for jonny foosball  i couldnt believe it