Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mike McGlynn is available

MrNLM

i think it would be a good pick up due to our current situation and his familiarity with our offense.  lineman that know the system are hard to come by.  he's at least a body that we can throw out there  --- ,let me ask you a question.  Will TRich get MORE yards with him in there or SAME or LESS?  I contend that he will get the same amount of yards with or without... OK, now for pass protect, Is it REALLY going to matter?  Andrew is going to be scrambling around like Steve Young all year.

Why not play him at center? Wasn't too bad at all at that position. Guard horrible!

Oh, he was bad at Center...but he was better than nothing. He was dreadful at Guard. Holmes can't stay healthy and Harrison is a rookie. Who is behind Harrison? I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not expecting Holmes to last 6 weeks. Who's left? Mewhort? Yikes.

EeeehhhhheeeeeeeAaaaaaaaccccckkkkkkkkhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????

I'm not really sure about this one, but then again that's why I'm not a coach, GM, owner, player, or in any way associated with the NFL besides for being a fanatic.....but....I did stay at a Holliday Inn Express once.....

He wasn't good at center either.  The line played better with him at center but he was worse than Satele in the middle.

I feel like he was "better" at center because he didn't have to play with.. himself at guard. Pair an already bad Satele with a someone as bad as McGlynn at guard just leaves a big hole in the middle. 

Oh, he was bad at Center...but he was better than nothing. He was dreadful at Guard. Holmes can't stay healthy and Harrison is a rookie. Who is behind Harrison? I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not expecting Holmes to last 6 weeks. Who's left? Mewhort? Yikes.

Mewhort should be fine with his history of knee problems at OSU Holmes ankle injuries at USC Thomas history of injuries did he ever make it a full season??   WOW we have really really bad luck when it comes to injuries.  It is a curse.

I'd rather play with Harrison at center if Holmes can't play.  

With Harrison he's a rookie and you have to figure that he can get better over time.  He may not have a ton of upside but he can get better.

McGlynn is 29 and in his prime. . . so his terrible play is his ceiling.