Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Roster Cuts (Official Thread)

TKnight24

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a shame Cox did not catch on and show his stuff. I thought he had a real shot to make the PS at leas, Glad he showed his appreciation for getting his shot....Maybe if he continues to improve he will find his way back here one day

It probably has something to do with the fact that they were all attending services today for Montori Hughes' daughter.

Puts things in perspective after a preseason loss.. They were down a teammate and a family member. Maybe they're whole hearts weren't in it, as Chuck says "faith, family, football".. Just sayin but thanks for making this known. Appreciate it. :)

45]

ffe282510964cf2783abd660827b4f50_bigger.Kevin Bowen@KBowenColts 55s

…WR-Nu’Keese Richardson, LB-Jonathon Sharpe, S-David Sims, WR-Eric Thomas, WR-Tony Washington and FB-Cameron White.

45]

ffe282510964cf2783abd660827b4f50_bigger.Kevin Bowen@KBowenColts 1m

The @Colts have cut down to 79 players. Today they waived CB-Johnny Adams, CB-Qua Cox, G-Andre Cureton, G-Marcus Hall, CB-Kameron Jackson...

Disappointed about Qua Cox. He has the talent but didn't show it on the field. Other than that, no surprises.

I wish the all the players mentioned above the best of luck trying to continue their dreams in the NFL.

We still have four more players to waive. :(

I love that we have an "offical" cut thread with 29 post before cuts were made.

But you didn't fail to put your 2 cents worth in by making a comment that had zero to do with the thread. On a side note- I would think the coaches would like to tell the players cut in person before making an official list to release.

The only 2 that were remotely surprising were Tony Washington and David Sims.  Washington is much more talented than Josh Lenz and the kid from Illinois...Lankford.

I also say that FN Lutz is still here...someone must be FN Nutz to keep him :)

I know that was mainly a play on words but FN played well enough last night to earn a spot on the PS, IMO.  He reminds me a lot of Saturday with his movement and technique.  A couple of years in an NFL strength program and he could turn into a valuable man on the 53 man roster.