Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day 08/22 "Fantasy Football Friday"

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   SORRY THIS IS BEING POSTED LATE THIS WEEK !!

:blueshoe:   Okay - so you KNEW I was gonna ask this sooner or later before the regular season kicked off.  Today is the day.

:blueshoe:   Which Colts players do you believe are legit selections that will help you win your fantasy championship ??

I've been seeing both Luck and Hilton go between the 3rd and 5th rounds. Hilton went in the 4th in a PPR league I'm in a few nights ago.

I think I'm going to have to overdraft Luck in the second. Hate to go that early but I'd also hate to lose him.

I think I'm going to have to overdraft Luck in the second. Hate to go that early but I'd also hate to lose him.

Don't discount the NFC East QBs that will be available later, those divisions have some porous defenses, and a very good chance of shootouts happening. Plus, they play the AFC South too, don't forget, that is potentially at least half the season of high scoring possibilities, IMO :)

I'd have to think the AFC South defenses with the Colts and Texans fare better defensively than the NFC East, just my two cents.

Colts I like:

Yep: TRich in the middle rounds though you may call me crazy, T.Y.Hilton and Reggie Wayne in the middle rounds as well, all within the 5-8 round range IMO.

Other than that, you just have to play it by ear with Hakeem Nicks by stashing him on the bench as a late round wideout. Our TEs, I really do not think either of them will have a stellar year inside the Top 10 amongst TEs. If you are a homer and desperate, take a flier on Fleener, not Allen because Allen might be more TD dependent while Fleener will get you more yards.