TE Emil Igwenagu

LB Jake Knott

DE Joe Kruger

S Daytawion Lowe

DE Frances Mays

S Davon Morgan

K Carey Spear

DE Alejandro Villanueva

I think most folks focus on the cuts from 75 to 53. I would be looking at a safety, designated pass rusher or center for depth in those cuts and that would be it.

This set of cuts rarely, very rarely leads to players worth much other than a PS squad signing as a free agent late in the season.

I think most folks focus on the cuts from 75 to 53. I would be looking at a safety, designated pass rusher or center for depth in those cuts and that would be it.

This set of cuts rarely, very rarely leads to players worth much other than a PS squad signing as a free agent late in the season.

The first round of cuts often produce surprising cuts

Here are the Cuts so far according to the NFL.com:

Miami Dolphins

TE Michael Egnew

DB Jalil Brown

DT Micajah Reynolds

Philadelphia Eagles

TE Blake Annen

OT Michael Bamiro

OL Karim Barton

WR Kadron Boone

WR B. J. Cunningham

OL Donald Hawkins

TE Emil Igwenagu

LB Jake Knott

DE Joe Kruger

S Daytawion Lowe

DE Frances Mays

S Davon Morgan

K Carey Spear

DE Alejandro Villanueva

Dang. Philly be cuttin' like an emo girl after a bad day at school. 

I like the idea of giving Alex Bullard a shot, He has experience at LG and C, Could prove to be better depth then most of what the team has now especially with a year on the PS, I like the idea of giving Conner Vernon a look but its not needed at all, Dalton moves well for a Guard....I think he could stay on the PS a year and not get picked off it while learning the offense and make a fine back up, He also has a bit of a nasty streak, I also really like Steven Miller (Appalacian State) Good vision, Speedy, decisive, accelerates quick...Scat Back, All my opinions of course. Checking out the others

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now