Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Orleans @ Indianapolis (8-23-14)

oldunclemark

7 p.m. (EST) FOX Network....ca we close the roof?

'Mr. 5,000'...Drew (King Creole) Brees makes his 2014 debut against the new-and-improved (at least I hope so) Colts defense..

...That's probably the big deal here..

Can the Colts contain Brees who will play at least a half.....

I don't know if Reggie W. is going to play..any word on that..

I'd like to see some rushing yards..the line is what it is..we have to run a little bit..but I sure do like Andrew leading a TD drive to start the game

...either way..should be a good show

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 p.m. (EST) FOX Network....ca we close the roof?

'Mr. 5,000'...Drew (King Creole) Brees makes his 2014 debut against the new-and-improved (at least I hope so) Colts defense..

...That's probably the big deal here..

Can the Colts contain Brees who will play at least a half.....

I don't know if Reggie W. is going to play..any word on that..

I'd like to see some rushing yards..the line is what it is..we have to run a little bit..but I sure do like Andrew leading a TD drive to start the game

...either way..should be a good show

I just hope the colts start fast and finish strong and no turnovers tonight for Indy if they don't turn it over they can beat NO they cant make stupid mistakes either. Also I hope for a good game tonight injury free on both sides.

I'll be there! Hope the Colts stay injury free and to see a great game tonight!

Me too.

Hey, download the Colts Snap app. It's a free Colts a sanctioned app that you can use to superimpose Colts pictures. And you can use it for augmented reality pictures at the game.

I'm looking to see IF Graham scores (let's keep him out!) will he dunk? Will Payton walk out onto the field and kick him in the shin?

Also preparing for the inevitable overhyping of the performance by either team because it's the oh so important, regular season simulating 3rd preseason game.

This is going to be on CBS!!!! I can watch it in HD I'm hyped!

Easy for me to watch because I live in New Orleans. GO COLTS!!! 

I wish I could watch on NFL pre-season Live where you can listen to to Indy, Broadcast or Saints broadcast but its blacked out on that. 

Easy for me to watch because I live in New Orleans. GO COLTS!!!

I wish I could watch on NFL pre-season Live where you can listen to to Indy, Broadcast or Saints broadcast but its blacked out on that.

One of my friends at work is a huge Saints fan, I need this win lol

One of my friends at work is a huge Saints fan, I need this win lol

Yea... Hate to start this here and think about it,  but the Saints and the city of New Orleans are my most hated team and City in my life.... Hoping to retire in a few years and move out of New Orleans at least thats the plan!!! 

Yea... Hate to start this here and think about it,  but the Saints and the city of New Orleans are my most hated team and City in my life.... Hoping to retire in a few years and move out of New Orleans at least thats the plan!!!

Great place to visit. Wouldn't want to live there.

I really have no animosity to the Saints. IMHO, we lost that SB, they didn't win it.

Great place to visit. Wouldn't want to live there.

I really have no animosity to the Saints. IMHO, we lost that SB, they didn't win it.

Believe it are not, my hate for Saints and city of N.O. has nothing to do with S.B. feel no more are less then I did before it..

It has to do with some other issues about some and La. in general that I can't discuss here... GO Colts!!!! 

Yea... Hate to start this here and think about it, but the Saints and the city of New Orleans are my most hated team and City in my life.... Hoping to retire in a few years and move out of New Orleans at least thats the plan!!!

My friends mom and some family live in NO still but he grew up in Cali. Says he likes visiting but wouldn't want to live there though lol.

It's the Saints...enough said. I know it's just preseason but I really want to win this game tonight.

Me toooooooooooo........... Kick the aintsssssss butts Colts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well at least with the 1st string. OK, OK, with the 4rt string toooooooooooooo....................

My sons favorite team & my 2nd fav. It all stems from the fact that my nephew played for the Saints in the 80's.

My daughter lived in NOLA for 6 years right after Katrina. She became a big Saints fan from that time on.

I always hated her living there but it was a great place to visit. I'm a musician & I LOVE food. If you enjoy good music & great food these are two things this city excells in.

My friends mom and some family live in NO still but he grew up in Cali. Says he likes visiting but wouldn't want to live there though lol.

Tell you how much my mind is distracted and detached displaced from teams here in New Orleans and La. When I'm at a family function with friend etc watching the Saints or LSU and I see them cheering for them I think to myself why in the you know what are these people here cheering for them for??? And then my mind comes back, that's right these people live here and like these cats

that's how far I'm out of living in La. in my mind. OK, enough of that my head is getting dizzy... See???  

I always hated her living there but it was a great place to visit. I'm a musician & I LOVE food. If you enjoy good music & great food these are two things this city excels in.

Yep, got that right about music and food... I'm a musician also and being down here and knowing some musician etc that puts on a festival down here I've got to be part of the crew for the likes of Chicago etc. But now you got me hating something else about food around here. I CAN'T SEE MY FEET.......... :woah:  wHERE DID THEY GO??? :lol:  :funny: Hey that's not funny... :facepalm: 

What I will be looking at mostly in this game is how the Colts do against the Saints screen? Which I think what I've seen (living here in N.O.) is one of the best at it  since the Packer sweep....

Maybe seeing a screen pass that isn't to a WR will give Pep an idea...