Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. N.Y. Giants Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Thanks for the extra information. I'll be honest, I was working so I just glanced at the headline and didn't have time to read the article. Definitely a little misleading, but it was my bad for not actually reading it. He has all the talent in the world. If the Colts can draft him and keep his health in check and ensure there aren't real character concerns, I'd be happy.
    • So only 19-21 players with 1st rd grades and he’s willing to trade up for the right player if he’s in striking distance.  So how many of those 21 players would be available at 15 If he’s trying to strengthen the team with a difference making player in a position of need.  The key being 1st rd grade in a position of need.  I don’t see him going inside the top 5 but I think he’s going to do it somewhere starting with pick 9.  I think he would consider Bowers, Nabors , Odunze, and Turner as candidates for being the right player.  I think he will move up for one of those three players starting at pick 9 depending on how the draft falls.  19-21 is a small number and a number of those positions are not a position of need.  Can’t see him waiting. I think he likes our secondary too. I think he told us he’s prepared to move up to try for a playmaker if he falls within striking distance.  I think he’s going to do it.  
    • Ballard uses the trade backs as his way of filling out the depth if you don't see him add many people in FA then you can almost bank on a trade back or two to fill roster holes
    • I've been telling y'all by things he has said previously and the way he handled FA what we would probably do.
    • I think people know I favor   a DE or corner at 15. However, how would people feel if they went Murphy? I know people see it as a strength with Buckner and Stewart. Buckner has just resigned, however he will be 31. Stewart is primarily a run first DT. By drafting Murphy, u could be getting your 3 tech of the future, and they are hard to get. If Richardon becomes a star, it might be their only chance to swing this early in the draft for a position u covet.  U could also have a great interior pass rush and therefore affecting the opposing teams Oline and in essence making the D as a whole better. We all know Ballard loves the 3tech and showed that by trading a 1st for Buckner. Could be an interesting wrinkle to the draft.
  • Members

• Reboot

Reboot 46

• DattMavis

DattMavis 291

• Superman

Superman 20,630

Moderators
    • NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,115

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 4,554