Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why the Indianapolis Colts will win Super Bowl XLIX

Douzer

Some pretty wild analysis to come up with that conclusion , but interesting. The Colts would be a contender to me because of an easy division, probable first round bye, great quarterback , quality talent. They have a growing experience base from young players , and had great wins last year over the top teams. A recurrence of the injury bug would be the only thing holding them back from being a serious contender.

Yeah , the fan of a team that's won three, twice through Indy.

Indy has a great, great offense this year. I just don't trust that defense.

How many since busted for spygate?

Better yet, how many before they cheated the 3?

They won three out of the seven times they've appeared in the Super Bowl. They won 20-17 against the St. Louis Rams, 32-29 against the Carolina Panthers, and 24-21 against the Philadelphia Eagles. All during the spygate era...

They cheated and won by 3 points each time. Good thing Adam V saved the day huh?

BTW, I love your profile pic of the proud coward wearing jewelry he did'nt legitly earn... :giveup:

Those are THE dumbest reasons I've ever read.

Colts need a better defense, and Luck not to be Peyton-esque with his INTs.

We added Arthur Jones and D'Qwell Jackson. Greg Toler is healthy as of now and we brought back a top 5 CB in the league, our defense will be fine. As for the Luck thing, I assume you are referring to 2 games last year, yea i think you need a bit of a larger sample size. 

You may be right. That is what I recalled. I would be happy to see the correct number posted. I have tried to find it online to no avail.

Thanks.

It's 7. And 3 of those in the Chiefs game came after the Colts were down 31-10.

This "Luck has playoff interception problems" is laughably overblown.

History NEVER repeats itself. Never has.

Agree to disagree but odds makers use history to predict what will happen in the future like rookie QB's winning SB's last seasons win percentages ect . Just part of the formula they use and it's worked well .

Yeah , the fan of a team that's won three, twice through Indy.

Indy has a great, great offense this year. I just don't trust that defense.

Fair enough. I'd also question the Colts D against top competition. But if we stay healthy I think they'll play well enough to get the job done.