Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official NFL Meme thread!

IcEWoLF

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah he got so railroaded. I wish someone would give me 20 million dollars and then let me choose where i can play next.

Nice try though....

Yeah, he could be putting up big numbers and playing in Super Bowls in the place where he wanted to retire instead of crying and having to get sent packing...but this is a meme thread. Try not to take things too seriously. :thmup:

Yeah, he could be putting up big numbers and playing in Super Bowls in the place where he wanted to retire instead of crying and having to get sent packing...but this is a meme thread. Try not to take things too seriously. :thmup:

Says the guy that cries about getting picked on every other thread. Try not to get this thread locked

Says the guy that cries about getting picked on every other thread. Try not to get this thread locked

Says the guy who likes to hop in for four-on-ones whenever he sees a troll(s) messing with the friendly resident Texan fan. I'm not the one stirring up trouble here, you are, so take your own advice about getting threads locked.

Yeah, he could be putting up big numbers and playing in Super Bowls in the place where he wanted to retire instead of crying and having to get sent packing...but this is a meme thread. Try not to take things too seriously. :thmup:

Oh cmon. We both know we would not have mananged any kind of realistic team....wait...i see it now.  You wanted us to keep manning to gut the rest of the team and the Texans win the Division until manning retires...Diabolical!

Oh cmon. We both know we would not have mananged any kind of realistic team....wait...i see it now.  You wanted us to keep manning to gut the rest of the team and the Texans win the Division until manning retires...Diabolical!

Darn it...you've got wind of my previous dastardly plan... :stir:

Houston Texans, 2011, 2012, 2014 AFC South Champions

Wow the 2014 season has already been played?? Where was I and what did I miss ROFL

Just a hopeful prediction. Like people putting up pictures of their favorite players holding Lombardis and stuff like that ;)

So you inspire to be like bap?

I believe the word you are looking for is "aspire" but no I don't. Otherwise I'd have a picture of Andre or Cush hoisting the trophy lol. I'm good with having my predictions fly under the radar to avoid useless debates.

I believe the word you are looking for is "aspire" but no I don't. Otherwise I'd have a picture of Andre or Cush hoisting the trophy lol. I'm good with having my predictions fly under the radar to avoid useless debates.

I hate auto correct.

As far as the debates, i can't see sigs on my phone so i never noticed it, but i would have brought it up without a doubt if i had. lol

I hate auto correct.

As far as the debates, i can't see sigs on my phone so i never noticed it, but i would have brought it up without a doubt if i had. lol

Lol. I guess it's a good thing so many people browse with their phones on here then.

Is Coleman really the starter? I knew about the guy but didn't think he was the starter.

I also know Husain Abdullah who fasts through Ramadan...which falls during training camp!

The Rodgers meme is meh...it's like "hey I beat your team before you played on it" similar to how the Favre memes were like "hey I beat you now that you're 41 and crippled."

"Well we knew he punched his fiancé, but we thought it was just a little punch, but after the video it was harder than we thought" 

-The Ravens

10543591_779731645406859_633501787261152

10624965_10152797228284781_2441701162759

10590458_339746186194212_707056664061489

10167930_744457762266609_283830738233650

10606084_291340047737122_994461791173787

10378125_1455703571385753_64412172050593

With everything said, we need to hand the real MVP award to....

10666090_10203859814388574_9165359960130

Without this video being released to the whole world we would still be seeing Ray Rice playing in the NFL next month lol...