Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp Thread 7/31

TKnight24

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if they'll'll be full pads or just shells?

If Pags is really cautioning to prevent injury then my guess is he'll do a walk through in their birthday suits, cause practicing in shells isn't stopping the injuries.

At this point I'd just give up and return to a normal padded practice schedule so the interior line can gel (and just hope no one else goes down!).

If Pags is really cautioning to prevent injury then my guess is he'll do a walk through in their birthday suits, cause practicing in shells isn't stopping the injuries.

At this point I'd just give up and return to a normal padded practice schedule so the interior line can gel (and just hope no one else goes down!).

Bowen believes full pads

when's practice today?

Okay, can you two NOT see the tweet I posted in the opening post? Cause both of you somehow specifically asked questions that were answered in the tweet? 

What browser do you guys use? Can you not see the new "Tweet Embed" function on the forum???

Should definitely consult with a Mod if you're not seeing the tweets

Okay, can you two NOT see the tweet I posted in the opening post? Cause both of you somehow specifically asked questions that were answered in the tweet?

What browser do you guys use? Can you not see the new "Tweet Embed" function on the forum???

I conveyed the info for those who asked

Gives a whole new meaning to "Naked Bootleg"

hehehe

My work actually blocks anything to do with Twitter so I can't see the tweets unless I use my phone.

My bad. I did see the tweet, but don't (for some odd reason) remember the full pads reference.

My apologies. (offers apple juice in conciliatory manner)

takes awhile to load that why

Im using the "tapatalk" app and I cant see them...

I use the app at times. I didn't realize you can't see embedded tweets. Just checked, and you're right.

Really stinks with these threads because 90% of the time I have no idea what you are all talking about and just see blank post

Really stinks with these threads because 90% of the time I have no idea what you are all talking about and just see blank post

I have an android, and accessing the forums with the Chrome browser works just fine. And you can see embedded tweets. Not quite the same as the app, but for the purposes of following the camp threads, you might try it. 

I have an android, and accessing the forums with the Chrome browser works just fine. And you can see embedded tweets. Not quite the same as the app, but for the purposes of following the camp threads, you might try it.

Same here on this end, Chrome for the win!! :cheer:

I use it for the forum all around. I skip past that Tapatalk add when it pops up

Same here on this end, Chrome for the win!! :cheer:

I use it for the forum all around. I skip past that Tapatalk add when it pops up

Its not a bad app too tell you the truth. Havent ran into any problems other than the tweets

I use Chrome app or Colts all of the time

I have the Tapatalk app but use it only for notifications