Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

7/31/2014 Training Camp/BBQ Bash

Bravo

This is really early to start this but I have questions about tomorrow.

Colts city opens at 5 and it is an evening practice on the AU game field.

It will probably be a busy one, There will be a BBQ Bash for the fans.

I've heard it is more or a scrimmage type practice but with the Colts acting on the side of caution I'm not sure.

I've been to 2 practices this year already and I'm not sure how the practice works or what the BBQ bash is? Is it a good time? Hope someone can chime in on this!

I cant tell you how pumped I am. 

I went to this last year with my brother and sister and we had a blast. Now, my wife wants to go (and wear her T.Y. jersey!). It's her first time going to anything like this.

As for my coverage, here's my gameplan.

I am going to try to do accurate play by play of the entire practice; Formations, routes, yards gained, receptions, TD's, Drops, you name it. I am going to attempt to give you guys everything. I did pretty well with it last year. Most of what I post will be just the plays themselves.

After I get home, I will do a full breakdown and analysis of all the things I notice. How is the O-line performing? How's Trent doing? so on and so forth.

Anybody else going? It'd be cool to say hi!

I cant tell you how pumped I am.

I went to this last year with my brother and sister and we had a blast. Now, my wife wants to go (and wear her T.Y. jersey!). It's her first time going to anything like this.

As for my coverage, here's my gameplan.

I am going to try to do accurate play by play of the entire practice; Formations, routes, yards gained, receptions, TD's, Drops, you name it. I am going to attempt to give you guys everything. I did pretty well with it last year. Most of what I post will be just the plays themselves.

After I get home, I will do a full breakdown and analysis of all the things I notice. How is the O-line performing? How's Trent doing? so on and so forth.

Anybody else going? It'd be cool to say hi!

Yeah if anyone wants to meet up tomorrow it would be cool to talk to some knowledgable Colts fans! Of anyone wants to meet up just let others know.

Also I'm glad to hear it was fun! I went to 3 training camp days last year but not the Night practice. And I've gone a couple days this year. Hoping it will be a good scrimmage. Excited for some BBQ! haha