Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp Thread 7/30

Superman

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see how many players are out today.. I'm assuming Landry, Davis are still out if Chuck is begging to become frustrated.

Isn't Thursday night suppose to be like a full pad scrimmage? Not looking good.

It just sucks when some of the players who need training camp the most (Landry and Trent) are out everyday.

we have to figure out the CB position. Davis is not a number 1 corner. He got burnt way too many times last year to be a shut down corner

All corners are going to be burnt once and a while. Even Sherman who is the "greatest" got burnt hard the whole Colts game. Davis CAN be a great #1! He is just inconsistent right now.. He is still decently young

Let's see how many players are out today.. I'm assuming Landry, Davis are still out if Chuck is begging to become frustrated.

Isn't Thursday night suppose to be like a full pad scrimmage? Not looking good.

It just sucks when some of the players who need training camp the most (Landry and Trent) are out everyday.

Trent has been practicing just not at full speed

we have to figure out the CB position. Davis is not a number 1 corner. He got burnt way too many times last year to be a shut down corner

Lol...I don't know what you were watching, but you clearly didn't see what I saw. 20M guaranteed says differently.

There's always that one guy who...

Full pads or nah?

They are suppose to but Pagano has been cautious.

When a fan asked if it will be a full padded practice:

@KBowenColts: @bushninja11 I believe so, but the schedule has been changing a bit so not 100 percent positive on that.

Trent has been practicing just not at full speed

He hasn't been practice with the team.. In the morning he is but any practice they have put pads on he has been in street clothes. I'm not sure about today though

As each new CB deal is announced, I feel better about the Davis deal. All of these CBs are overpaid but I'm not upset about what we got Davis for.

Well he's not as good as those guys, but I do think Grigson did a good job gauging the market. And that wasn't easy with the CB position, because the 2013 free agency was weird. 

Well he's not as good as those guys, but I do think Grigson did a good job gauging the market. And that wasn't easy with the CB position, because the 2013 free agency was weird. 

Oh I agree, he is not on their level. I just think Grigson did a pretty good job making sure not to overpay TOO much for him. 

Chuck Pagano on Richardson Criticism: I think criticism would be unfair to anybody who was put in a situation like last yr. #SXMNFL #Colts

— SiriusXM NFL Radio (@SiriusXMNFL)

July 30, 2014

#Colts HC Chuck Pagano: Trent Richardson is in a much better place today than he has ever been. Tough situation for him last year. #SXMNFL

July 30, 2014

Colts HC Chuck Pagano on Offensive Line: From a continuity standpoint I think our offensive line is better than last year. #SXMNFL #Colts

July 30, 2014

Colts HC Chuck Pagano on @DQ52: He is doing a great job and is a leader...will only get better learning the playbook. #SXMNFL

July 30, 2014

#Colts HC Chuck Pagano: I have no problem with swagger and confidence when it comes to winning and everyone is on the same page. #SXMNFL

July 30, 2014

#Colts HC Chuck Pagano: From Day 1 we said we want to win multiple Lombardi Trophies. That is why we come to work everyday. #SXMNFL

July 30, 2014