Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Word on the street is that...

Indeee

Spiller could be moved out of buffalo. This would be an interesting sign if we could somehow pull it off. Spiller is up for contract next year and this imo is trents make or break year. one two punch and if trent bombs again then spiller all the way

not sure what it would take. my guess is a third rounder

Spiller could be moved out of buffalo. This would be an interesting sign if we could somehow pull it off. Spiller is up for contract next year and this imo is trents make or break year. one two punch and if trent bombs again then spiller all the way

not sure what it would take. my guess is a third rounder

Ludicrous

I want to go into the draft with all our picks. If they will take a player it would be a great deal but no more picks.

If it is Trent's make or break year and Spiller is free after this year shouldn't we wait until we see what Trent is going to do?

If this is knee jerk reaction to Ballard. We can replace him at cuts if necessary. I still want to see what Rainey Boom and Tipton can do to help the team.

There are going to be plenty more players available in coming weeks that cost nothing. O Line is still my biggest concern CJ does nothing to fix that.  .

First off what team wouldn't mind having spiller? I'm sure this is a post on every teams forum once they find out....

Any good player available automatically he is a great fit on every team!

I say yeah if we didn't already have good backs!

But T Rich and Bradshaw will be just fine!!

I want to go into the draft with all our picks. If they will take a player it would be a great deal but no more picks.

If it is Trent's make or break year and Spiller is free after this year shouldn't we wait until we see what Trent is going to do?

If this is knee jerk reaction to Ballard. We can replace him at cuts if necessary. I still want to see what Rainey Boom and Tipton can do to help the team.

There are going to be plenty more players available in coming weeks that cost nothing. O Line is still my biggest concern CJ does nothing to fix that.  .

I totally agree with going into next year's draft with all our picks. Only exception would be if a pro bowl player was an option. 

I totally agree with going into next year's draft with all our picks. Only exception would be if a pro bowl player was an option. 

Really another year another top pick for a RB who is 27 and only under contract for this year. Don't want to give up what it would take to get him don't want to pay what it would take to keep him.

Maybe a pro bowl OL/DL/OLB/CB not a running back. He would be a rental not a good move.