Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp Thread 7/27

MTC

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really kind of hard to evaluate the line since they're not in pads or hitting yet.  I know they said he opened a hole, but I doubt that the D linemen were going all out.  '

We may know a little more starting today, but I don't think we'll be able to really evaluate the line until the preseason games.

I don't even care what the D/O Lines are doing until preseason...when they actually play against other teams, I want to know what wr's/te's/Safeties/corners are doing........Main goal in this TC I think is stay healthy/learn the playbook/learn how to do the little things that are not part of the playbook that can win SB's...Communication/stripping the ball loose/proper hand placement for D Lines/O Lone, When and where to use certain pass rush moves, when to use different types of Cuts if your a rb. Lots of little things that will make the difference between a SB caliber team or just a playoff caliber team or even worse

I'm really happy to hear that Moncrief is looking awesome today. Had some issues with drops yesterday, so it's refreshing to hear that he's bouncing back strong. He could be a real impact player in the 4 slot, with tremendous potential moving forward!

I'm really happy to hear that Moncrief is looking awesome today. Had some issues with drops yesterday, so it's refreshing to hear that he's bouncing back strong. He could be a real impact player in the 4 slot, with tremendous potential moving forward!

Me too. :cheer: