Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why does the NFL do this?: "Randy Moss" reporting on New England

ReMeDy

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-training-camps/0ap2000000368453/Revis-Island-in-full-effect

This annoy anyone else? It feels like the NFL is trolling people when they have this guy in to report on New England. When I first heard about this reporter, I was wondering, "Uhh, so where is Randy Moss?" It wasn't until a video showed the reporter's name graphic underneath his face that I put two-and-two together. To this day, I still do a double-take and click on the content.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-training-camps/0ap2000000368453/Revis-Island-in-full-effect

This annoy anyone else? It feels like the NFL is trolling people when they have this guy in to report on New England. When I first heard about this reporter, I was wondering, "Uhh, so where is Randy Moss?" It wasn't until a video showed the reporter's name graphic underneath his face that I put two-and-two together. To this day, I still do a double-take and click on the content.

I think it's pretty simple ~ it got you and I and countless others to view the story... :P

and as Sup says:   It is his name  

It's part of advertising, no different than the corporations that spend countless amounts of money with doctors to learn how to grab people's attention and convince them to spend their money on something they don't need just because it was on a commercial. You see the flashy pretty lights and you are in their grasp. Today's shoddy journalism does more harm than good at false headlines, but then again with sports, I don't think we need media around the clock 24/7 to tell us all about these players. They're already worshiped to a higher level enough, I don't care about training camp or what so and so is doing in Las Vegas to want to worry myself over it.

It's part of advertising, no different than the corporations that spend countless amounts of money with doctors to learn how to grab people's attention and convince them to spend their money on something they don't need just because it was on a commercial. You see the flashy pretty lights and you are in their grasp. Today's shoddy journalism does more harm than good at false headlines, but then again with sports, I don't think we need media around the clock 24/7 to tell us all about these players. They're already worshiped to a higher level enough, I don't care about training camp or what so and so is doing in Las Vegas to want to worry myself over it.

Then why are you here,? for the love of God...

Wait... isn't Randy Moss the guy who also cover horse racing too? I can't see a guy changing his name just because he has the same one as an athlete. In fact it makes moments like this better.

Randy-Moss.jpg

Can 1 Randy ask the other Randy if "A rolling stone gathers no moss?"  haha  Next, I suppose you're gonna ask Bob Dylan if he feels like "a rolling stone" too. Only teasing Gandalf!